issue disabling Nvidia GPU

tristan

AMD OS X Member
hi, I have a issue when I disable Nvidia GPU on ventura... Now I have a dual boot (windows and hackingosh Ventura 13.4) and two gpu: GTX 1070Ti 8GB for windows and Sapphire AMD Rx570 8GB for Ventura.

I try to disable via config.plist ( pci gpu-disabled ) and via SSDT (like opencore manual), but don´t work. The fist time works fine, but the second reboot not, and loop restart all the time.

Only works again if I reset de nvram, but only one time until reboot.

thanks for your help!

Lorys89

AMD OS X Member
Post the efi And tell me what os you try

tristan

AMD OS X Member
Thank you very much for the help!
Because I am newbie in Hackintosh and I want to learn... I am going to start again, reset bios and buildt a new EFI folder with the last versions of opencore and kexts, map of usb´s, modify DSDT´s (thanks to Edhawk... cause I don´t know this and never seen before), and try to disable Nvidia GPU in MacOs ( my headache )....

I'm sure when finish, I'll back and ask more questions... :)

tristan

AMD OS X Member
IT WORKS !!!!

I had a mistake in boot args. I set "4G Decoding" to enable on Bios, and write in boot-args : "ncpi=0x3000". This is the reason that stucks on pci boot section when nvidia GPU was plugin.

Thanks again, specially @Edhawk for your time and help.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Glad To hear it works.

tristan

AMD OS X Member
Is there anyway to stop the disabled nvidia gpu fans? or shouldn´t stop then...

I attach this files if help them... (actual EFI folder, pci devices from hackingtool, and ioreg file)

Attachments

• pci devices.zip
    7.5 KB · Views: 2
  • tristan1412’s Mac Pro.zip
    978.3 KB · Views: 0
  • EFI tristan.zip
    10.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.