I need help for install in Ryzen 5 1600

lUjek

AMD OS X Member
Hi all. I seem to have applied all the patches, but I can’t go any further than this.
My pc: CPU: Ryzen 5 1600
GPU: AMD RX470
MB: Gigabyte B450
SSD: NVVm2 Kingston

Attachments

• config.plist
    43.3 KB · Views: 3
  • opencore-2022-05-29-172217.txt
    256 KB · Views: 2

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Try booting with the EFI attached below. It has been created using OpenCore 0.8.0 for a 6-core AMD B450 system.

It uses the OC GUI in place of the text list and the MacPro7,1 SMBIOS, which I believe is a better match for your AMD system.

See how this works, remember to use the ClearNvram and ResetSystem tools from the OC boot screen before you boot your system iwht this EFI. If the tools are hidden (as they normally are) simply press the Spacebar for the tools and other hidden icons to be displayed.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    10.9 MB · Views: 14

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Secureboot model - muss disable
ferys
Why should the OP disable the Boot > Security > SecureBootModel option?

The OC Ryzen guide recommends using SecurebootModel sets as Default, when running Big Sur or newer and using a T2 compatible SMBIOS such as the MacPro7,1.

ferys

AMD OS X Member
My config SecureBootModel disabled. Install Monterey 12.3.1 no problem. Otherwise it did not install.
ferys

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
OK, that makes sense when installing Monterey 12.3.1.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.