How i can download AMD OSX

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Have a look at Corpnewt’s gibMacOS script.

This tutorial/guide might be of help

Renatosxradeon2004

AMD OS X Member

Good

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
You are going to install Yosemite on which system?

Why such an old version of macOS?

Surely installing High Sierra 10.13.6 or Mojave 10.14.6 would be better.

Renatosxradeon2004

AMD OS X Member
Sorry I have a Samsung notebook and he old 2014 year I think newest not work I think Lion or Yosemite worked

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
What is the model of the laptop? Does it have an AMD or Intel CPU?

FYI AMD CPU laptop will not work with macOS, especially one from 2014.

An Intel laptop with compatible i3, i5 or i7 CPU and IGPU will work. IIRC Haswell/Broadcom laptops were current in 2014, both of those will run macOS up to Catalina at least, possibly Big Sur. If it has a Celeron CPU then you are wasting your time, as the HD Graphics (IGPU) won't work with macOS even if you can fake the CPU's ID.

Renatosxradeon2004

AMD OS X Member
amd A6-4400M APU
What is the model of the laptop? Does it have an AMD or Intel CPU?

FYI AMD CPU laptop will not work with macOS, especially one from 2014.

An Intel laptop with compatible i3, i5 or i7 CPU and IGPU will work. IIRC Haswell/Broadcom laptops were current in 2014, both of those will run macOS up to Catalina at least, possibly Big Sur. If it has a Celeron CPU then you are wasting your time, as the HD Graphics (IGPU) won't work with macOS even if you can fake the CPU's ID.

Renatosxradeon2004

AMD OS X Member
I start gibmacos.bat and her talk catalog data erorr please ensure you have a working internet connection i have connnect wifi on notebook

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
i not know model i think
To be honest I think your model of laptop based on the CPU is too old to run macOS. Anything beyond 7 years is now really pushing it. I could send you the link for an EFI based on my AMD Ryzen 9 B550 build which you could try that may work with High Sierra, but you’ll need to modify the Kernel > Patches core count settings to 2 cores (according to AMD Vanilla Patch Github) and possibly remove the AMD RX550 dGPU details in the device properties section. But whether it will detect and work with the Radeon HD GPU in your laptop is another matter:

Renatosxradeon2004

AMD OS X Member
To be honest I think your model of laptop based on the CPU is too old to run macOS. Anything beyond 7 years is now really pushing it. I could send you the link for an EFI based on my AMD Ryzen 9 B550 build which you could try that may work with High Sierra, but you’ll need to modify the Kernel > Patches core count settings to 2 cores (according to AMD Vanilla Patch Github) and possibly remove the AMD RX550 dGPU details in the device properties section. But whether it will detect and work with the Radeon HD GPU in your laptop is another matter:

good i think worked for me

Renatosxradeon2004

AMD OS X Member

i not have a 9600 build...

Middleman

AMD OS X Member

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
I honestly think this is probably your only chance to see if it works for your laptop, because I couldn't find anything on it named Samsung other than
for the AMD chip > https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-A-Series-A6-4400M-Notebook-Processor.71726.0.html

It's based on AMD Bulldozer so it should run with my EFI plus the kernel patches. However the core count must be set to 2 to work (and the RX550 GPU details removed also under Device Properties).

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
While your AMD A6-4400M CPU is from the 15H family and supported by OpenCore to run macOS. The same cannot be said for your Integrated GPU.

If you are able to install macOS it will be without graphics acceleration, so it will be glitchy and very unwieldy, not at all smooth and natural as would be the case with a supported IGPU.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.