how do i enhance my graphic card on 12.3(3440x1440 resolusion)

Ts19971010

AMD OS X Member
now i use geekbench to test my gpu by opencl,it shows that about 46000-52000 score截屏2022-09-03 06.53.17.png

even more i checked the useway of slidecar,it seems that could be implemented on cpu without core graphics card
(now i use 5900x+5700xt,but slidecar shows nothing except black screen)

my hackintosh stabilized for a period of time,bt&wifi can work normally,I hope I can perfect its defects on my own AMD-Mac

Ts19971010

AMD OS X Member
Good to hear that the EFI I created for you works.

Simply editing the existing USBPorts.kext to have the correct SMBIOS data and revised Port connector types should fix any issues arising from the incorrect USBPorts.kext. Right-click on the USBPorts.kext, select 'Show Package Contents' and this will display a folder named 'Contents'. Within the Contents folder you will find an info.plist, this contains the USB settings. Open this plist with ProperTree or another Plist editor top make the necessary changes. Save the revised Plist and the kext should work correctly.

If the DeviceProperties you have added for your GPU are not correct, then this may be messing with the natural workings of the card. I honestly don't know if they are correct, as I don't have the same card as you are using. Where did you get the information you used to populate the DeviceProperties for your GPU?
after i change the info of gpu,geekbeench score back to 52000+,and the deviceproperties from here Hackintosh. Monterey 12.3 Radeon 5500/5700/6600/6800/6900 Error en uso de esta gráficas ralentiza

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.