• Results.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 2
  • ACPI ASUS ROGSTRIX B550-A.zip
    128 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
I used your System DSDT.aml and Corpnewt's latest release of SSDTTime script and have attached the Results folder created. The following SSDT's were generated, along with the accompanying ACPI patches.
  1. SSDT-HPET.aml + 5 x patches
  2. SSDT-EC.aml
  3. SSDT-USBX.aml
  4. SSDT-USB-Reset.aml
  5. SSDT-XOSI.aml + 1 x patch
Yes you need to add SSDT-CPUR.aml to your /EFI/OC/ACPI folder and config.plist for your B550 motherboard.

You may also need to create another SSDT for your system but during the post installation phase, SSDT-SBUS-MCHC.aml. This ACPI table is not essential for installing macOS but can be helpful for macOS to identify and work with certain devices that are not Apple standard.

You may not need the SSDT-USB-Reset.aml or SSDT-XOSI.aml tables. I don't use either of these in my 2 x Asus B550 systems.

The screenshot below shows the contents of an older version of the /EFI/OC folder from my Asus TUF Gaming B550 /Ryzen 5 5600G system, which was running with just the Integrated AMD IGPU, so NootedRed.kext is used not WhateverGreen.kext. Other than that most of the contents should be present in your setup.

Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 18.27.34.png EFI/OC folder contents as a guide for what yours should contain.

Attachments

• Results.zip
    6.4 KB · Views: 2

laurent

AMD OS X Member
J'ai utilisé votre système DSDT.aml et la dernière version du script SSDTTime de Corpnewt et j'ai joint le dossier Résultats créé. Les SSDT suivants ont été générés, ainsi que les correctifs ACPI qui les accompagnent.
  1. SSDT-HPET.aml + 5 x correctifs
  2. SSDT-EC.aml
  3. SSDT-USBX.aml
  4. SSDT-USB-Reset.aml
  5. SSDT-XOSI.aml + 1 x patch
Oui, vous devez ajouter SSDT-CPUR.aml à votre dossier /EFI/OC/ACPI et config.plist pour votre carte mère B550.

Vous devrez peut-être également créer un autre SSDT pour votre système, mais pendant la phase post-installation, SSDT-SBUS-MCHC.aml. Ce tableau ACPI n'est pas indispensable à l'installation de macOS mais peut être utile à macOS pour identifier et travailler avec certains appareils qui ne sont pas au standard Apple.

Vous n'aurez peut-être pas besoin des tables SSDT-USB-Reset.aml ou SSDT-XOSI.aml. Je n'utilise ni l'un ni l'autre dans mes 2 systèmes Asus B550.

La capture d'écran ci-dessous montre le contenu d'une ancienne version du dossier /EFI/OC de mon système Asus TUF Gaming B550 /Ryzen 5 5600G, qui fonctionnait uniquement avec l'IGPU AMD intégré, donc NootedRed.kext n'est pas utilisé WhichGreen.kext. En dehors de cela, la plupart du contenu doit être présent dans votre configuration.

View attachment 14139 Contenu du dossier EFI/OC comme guide pour ce que le vôtre doit contenir.
Thanks for your help I will try that

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
You can install any macOS version, as the SSDT's are not macOS version specific.

They are system specific, as I used your system DSDT.aml to create them. If you don't update or downgrade the BIOS then these SSDT's will keep working.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.