Help me please

ro2024

AMD OS X Member
Hi guys, I'm new here, I'm from Brazil and I was happy to meet you, I'm trying to install a hackintosh somona 14.x.x, but I can't, can you help me, Ryzen 7 5700x, aorus elite b550m, rx 5700 xt, ssd movespeedy 1 TB, 32 GB, please help me, big hug to everyone, I wish you success in everything in life, thank you in advance.
I'm having difficulty creating the EFI, could someone help me create or create one for me.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Have a read of this post, one of the EFIs might work with your syst with minimal editing.

ro2024

AMD OS X Member
Have a read of this post, one of the EFIs might work with your syst with minimal editing.

I'm trying and it didn't work, the problem is that I need to do the first installation, and unfortunately there's nothing from Apple,

That's why it's difficult, I downloaded ventura and somona and I can't, it boots, but at the time of installation every time there's a different error, I need to do the installation from scratch from Windows 11, but I'll try once again with your EFI now and I'll tell you if it worked or not, thank you very much for your help and support.

ro2024

AMD OS X Member
I'm very tired and discouraged, people here in Brazil don't want to help, I've tried every way, and I thank you, but I'm thinking about giving up, honestly, I can't take it anymore, I'm exhausted and too stressed about this, I'm very discouraged

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Which part of the guide don't you understand? Have a good attempt at making the EFI and follow the Dortania guide to making the USB on Windows -> https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/installer-guide/windows-install.html

This section for the config, make note to alter the kernel patches for your CPU -> https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/AMD/zen.html

Once you've done that try to boot. If it doesn't boot. Let us know where it failed and upload the EFI folder you made so we can take a look at it and correct. We'll make the changes and let you know where it went wrong so that you know :)

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Here is an OpenCore 0.9.5 EFI folder that has been edited to work with your Gigabyte B550M/Ryzen 7 5700X/RX 5700 XT system.
It has been created from the EFI I used on my Asus B550M/Ryzen 7 5700G/RX 5700 XT system.

Try this and see if it works for you when installing macOS Sonoma.

Attachments

• EFI-095.zip
    10.9 MB · Views: 3

ro2024

AMD OS X Member
Leia esta postagem, um dos EFIs pode funcionar com o seu sistema com edição mínima.

Estou muito cansado e desanimado, as pessoas aqui no Brasil não querem ajudar, já tentei de todas as maneiras, e agradeço, mas estou pensando em desistir, sinceramente, não aguento mais, Estou exausto e muito estressado com isso, estou muito desanimado
Here is an OpenCore 0.9.5 EFI folder that has been edited to work with your Gigabyte B550M/Ryzen 7 5700X/RX 5700 XT system.
It has been created from the EFI I used on my Asus B550M/Ryzen 7 5700G/RX 5700 XT system.

vou tenta amanhã a noite, espero que de certo, obrigado

ro2024

AMD OS X Member

Which part of the guide don't you understand? Have a good attempt at making the EFI and follow the Dortania guide to making the USB on Windows -> https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/installer-guide/windows-install.html

This section for the config, make note to alter the kernel patches for your CPU -> https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/AMD/zen.html

Once you've done that try to boot. If it doesn't boot. Let us know where it failed and upload the EFI folder you made so we can take a look at it and correct. We'll make the changes and let you know where it went wrong so that you know :)
ok, vou tentar amanhã a noite também, muito obrigado

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.