Hello from Utah

phazeshifta

AMD OS X Member
Hey all!

Decided to get a little frisky and see if I could get some leftover hardware up and running better than my 2020 Mac Mini.

Watched a couple YT videos and after about 3 hours of struggling (needed to add CPU core info), I finally have Big Sur up and running using Opencore.

Struggled a bit and I have audio working...Not sure if correctly, but at least sound works now. Is it common for headphones plugged into the out jack on the motherboard be showing as Internal Speaker under sound options? Not that big a deal to me since I have sound now.

Bluetooth doesn't work. It shows as on, yet the on toggle is toggled off from the menu bar (and can't be changed, it's grayed out_ and although I can see BT devices, it won't actually pair them. I'm trying to pair my airpod pro's if that makes any difference.

I played around with the USB mapping a bit, but I am guessing that's where my hangup is.

Not sure if GPU is working correctly either, but at least it's working!

Not sure GPU acceleration is actually working either

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.