Greetings Community, HELP!

PeeBone

AMD OS X Member
Compress/zip the video and attach it here or post it to an online storage space and provide a link so I can watch/download the video.

My condolences on the recent bereavement in your family.
Greetings and thank you for your condolences Edhawk, here is a link to the video file of the boot process.
Please let me know if this answers your questions. Somehow dealing with my system helps ease the pain of my loss.

Thank you so much, PeeBone

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Did the screen stay as last seen in the video, with the Apple progress bar not moving?

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Try this EFI. The config.plist has a small edit, one of the options for Threadripper CPU's has been changed, nothing else.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    11 MB · Views: 9

PeeBone

AMD OS X Member
Try this EFI. The config.plist has a small edit, one of the options for Threadripper CPU's has been changed, nothing else.
Greetings Edhawk, first I wanna thank you for all of your help! I'm just recovering from Covid, what a nightmare my Brother. So happy to get over that stuff. Gonna get back to trying Hackintosh this machine.

PeeBone

AMD OS X Member
Greetings Edhawk, I'm doing my best to do my best behind a very horrible bout with Covid. I want to thank you so much for everything you did to help me get my Threadripper Hackintosh up and running. I will post a photo later today showing my, "about this Mac" window.

PeeBone

AMD OS X Member
Big Ups to Edhawk and Shaneee for their unwavering assistance in getting my Threadripper 1950X Hackintosh up and running!

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.