Gigabyte x670 gaming x ax v2 efi

Manu76

AMD OS X Member
hello I would like to make a Hackintosh but impossible to find the right efi with my card and I can't do it myself, if you have one...
THANKS

Motherboard : gigabyte x670 gaming x ax v2
CPU : ryzen 5 7600
GPU: AMD graphics
RAM: crucial ddr5 4800mhz (2*8go)

Attachments

• LD0006088780.jpg
    LD0006088780.jpg
    448.1 KB · Views: 1

Mac Arthur

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Hi,
I am pretty new on the AMD scene but I have some background on Intel Hackintosh.
I am not sure you will get what you are expecting without doing at least a few steps by yourself.
I can't count how many hours I have spend on Dortania guide, and Clover in the old days, multiple EFIs tested before succeeding. I started at the era of High Sierra...
I doubt you will get what you are looking for straight forward. You definitely need to dive in the OpenCore guide, or buy a real Mac.
A quick search on the forum will show you some config not far from the one you are expecting to run. Mine for example :) Not yet working but...
It maybe the 1st step !
All the best and welcome to the exciting jungle of the Hackintosh ;-)

Deleted member 23555

AMD OS X Member
hello I would like to make a Hackintosh but impossible to find the right efi with my card and I can't do it myself, if you have one...
THANKS

THANKS

Try ⇒ : https://forum.amd-osx.com/threads/v...msi-asus-nzxt-and-it-may-work-with-x670.5050/

Manu76

AMD OS X Member
merci , j'ai même trouvé la même carte juste pour la v1 mais celà ne fonctionne pas et je ne sais pas quoi changer pour la v2: https://forum.amd-osx.com/threads/u...dual-boot-macos-ventura-13-1-windows-11.4041/
Hi,
I am pretty new on the AMD scene but I have some background on Intel Hackintosh.
I am not sure you will get what you are expecting without doing at least a few steps by yourself.
I can't count how many hours I have spend on Dortania guide, and Clover in the old days, multiple EFIs tested before succeeding. I started at the era of High Sierra...
I doubt you will get what you are looking for straight forward. You definitely need to dive in the OpenCore guide, or buy a real Mac.
A quick search on the forum will show you some config not far from the one you are expecting to run. Mine for example :) Not yet working but...
It maybe the 1st step !
All the best and welcome to the exciting jungle of the Hackintosh ;-)
yes I have some knowledge but I don't know what to change with the efi that I found above
I already had Macos Sonoma on my computer which I improved , before I had a asus p8z77-v lx2

Deleted member 23555

AMD OS X Member

Attachments

• Gigabyte x670 gaming x.zip
    6.8 MB · Views: 3

Mac Arthur

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
merci , j'ai même trouvé la même carte juste pour la v1 mais celà ne fonctionne pas et je ne sais pas quoi changer pour la v2: https://forum.amd-osx.com/threads/u...dual-boot-macos-ventura-13-1-windows-11.4041/

yes I have some knowledge but I don't know what to change with the efi that I found above
I already had Macos Sonoma on my computer which I improved , before I had a asus p8z77-v lx2
French too here ;-)
Maybe have a look here.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.