FX-6300 OCB: LoadImage failed - Unsupported

blakaze

AMD OS X Member
This is my first hackintosh build and i do not know how to fix this
cpu: fx-6300
gpu: rx 560 4gb
mobo: gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P (rev. 2.x)
ram: 8gb
after some tries i have menaged to make Opencore to launch, but when i select macos to install screen goes black and after some time "LoadImage failed - Unsupported" shows up.
+i do not know what acpi files should i have so, Iveplaced:
SSDT-EC.aml
SSDT-EC-USBX-DESKTOP.aml
SSDT-USBX.aml

Attachments

• config.plist
    32.9 KB · Views: 0
  • EFI.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Try this out.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 16

blakaze

AMD OS X Member
btw i made another version from scratch and now it boots to opencore selection menu though it shows only Windows option

Attachments

• EFI2.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 10

blakaze

AMD OS X Member
So i changed HideAuxilary (something like that) to false and it actually showed me Mac OS after choosing Mac, I can install Monterey. I’ll later upload working UFI zip that works on fx6300

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
You don't need SSDT-EC.aml as you've got SSDT-EC-USBX-DESKTOP.aml

blakaze

AMD OS X Member
So I installed Monterey, I even managed to use it for like 30 minutes but when I rebooted system Windows boots up with bsod, and Monterey boots up with black screen that occasionally shows up cursor and yellow bar(?) for less than a second, and it is stucked like this and nothing happens.

blakaze

AMD OS X Member
So with windows 10 usb I deleted all partitions and unplugged ssd, but opencore still shows up at boot menu and blocks uefi windows installation, how can I delete opencore from bios?

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.