Finally a Ryzentosh community!

nentertainmentsolutions

AMD OS X Member
Greetings!
I am Mathieu, and I am from Canada. Nice to meet you all! :)

Here is my Ryzentosh build :
My Sonoma 14.4.1 build works good! But still few things that needs be tackled.

My build :
-ASROCK Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac (Latest bios 10.08)
-AMD Ryzen 2600 Six-core
-16GB RAM DDR4-3000 HyperX
-512GB NVME SSD SK Hynix
-512GB SATA SSD Sillicon Power
-ASUS Radeon RX 570 PCIE 4GB
The Guide that I followed :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH9iq7vGcBo

What is working:
-Video acceleration.
-LAN and Wifi.
-Audio Card.
-USB3 Ports only
-Sleep mode

What is not working:
-Front USB / USB2 at the back
-Network connections will disconnect if too many things are downloading at the same time (Unstable but working)
-Bluetooth (I will have a look at this. I don't need it anyway, but i think my chipset is supported)

Attachments

• 2e56c05e-3b41-497e-a2c0-bdc8c9cf3410.jpeg
    2e56c05e-3b41-497e-a2c0-bdc8c9cf3410.jpeg
    299.6 KB · Views: 7

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Hello and welcome.

From the information provided I would recommend the following:

You might want to look at adding Innie.kext to your OC setup.

So the OS Drive Icons don't appear as external drives (Yellow/Orange colour) as seen on your desktop screen image.

USB ports not working will be an issue in your USBMap.kext or UTBMap.kext, where the ports are either omitted or disabled. Assuming you have a USB configuration for your system.

The Ethernet controller in your system is known to be problematic with latest releases of macOS. It uses the Intel I211AT controller.
Have you tried using AppleIGB.kext with the e1000=0 boot argument

nentertainmentsolutions

AMD OS X Member
Hello Edhawk and thanks for your reply.

I definitely did all your recommandations :
-Innie.kext has been added to my config.plist and its working wonderful (Thank you for that)
-For the AppleIGB.kext, yes that's the one I am using, and the e1000=0 BootArg was already there.
-USB map has been performed using Hackintool technique with USBInjectAll and XHCI parameter to map all USBs avalaible:
USB2 thumbdrive, USB3 thumdrive, USB-C headset,In green to be able to identify correctly what ports they were,
and finally export the USBMap.kext that I added to my config.plist.

But unfortunately, And I dont know why, My 2 ports in front which are USB3 are not working at all, and the 2 USB 2.0 ports at the back
Not even a single detection. Is like if they were not connected at all, and in Win10 they are ok. Every other ports are working properly....

Any advices?

Thanks again!

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Hackintool isn’t the best option for creating a custom USB map for an AMD system, neither is using USBInjectAll.kext. They were both designed for USB mapping on Intel systems.

Corpnewt’s USBMap is a better option for creating an AMD USB port configuration, as it will discover all the USB controllers in the system. Without USBInjectAll.kext.

Here is a guide for USBMap.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
You're better off using the updated version of AppleIGB from donatengit

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.