If it is connected to one of the Internal USB2 headers, then the port should be set as 'Internal' (255) not as USB2 (0)
View attachment 6602 Internal (255) port incorrectly set as USB2 (0)
Did you change/correct any of the USB connector types when creating the UTBMap.kext?
Did you check/test each port with both a USB2 and a USB3 pen drive, or Type-C drive where appropriate, when undertaking the USB port discovery?
Post a copy of the kext so we can see what has been set for each active port.
These are the USB ports available on your Asrock motherboard.
Rear I/O plate USB ports:
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports 2 x USB 3 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports 2 x Type-c with switch ports) - likely Ports 3 & 4 top XHCI controller
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports 12 x USB 3 ports)
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 x USB 2.0 ports)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Headers (Support 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 1 x Front Panel Type C USB 3.1 Gen2 Header (ASMedia ASM3142) (Supports 2 x Type-c ports)
As I see it you have only partially attempted the port discovery, without following through with the full testing and port connector type editing that is required.
You may as well not use your current USB configuration as it is lacking any definition and doesn't match up with the ports available on your motherboard.
Try using these images to identify each port.
View attachment 6603Motherboard layout
View attachment 6604 Rear I/O plate