j71rivera

AMD OS X Member
Both the app store and the iCloud let me sign in. Facetime acts like it is signing in but then without any errors no badpassword no error like i used to get in catalina about needing to call apple for support. Face time ONCE popped up on my iPad for a conformation code it does not seem to ask me for the authentication code any more just starts signing in and then back to the log in credentials page.

I have generated a serial number and mb and the rom is set. ive checked in hackintools and the en0 is checkmarked. I've searched but no one is covering facetime not signing in no errors.

OC .6.3
Big Sur 11.0.1

j71rivera

AMD OS X Member
Update I created a new email address and a new appleID . and did all the wipes on iservices all the key chains gone the nvram reset. oh signed out of everything prior to the cleaning. . and reset. and still just get the cycle on sign in i did get a txt with the number to authenticate and then nothing. no bad password. no error. nothing.

irisbroken

AMD OS X Member
Update I created a new email address and a new appleID . and did all the wipes on iservices all the key chains gone the nvram reset. oh signed out of everything prior to the cleaning. . and reset. and still just get the cycle on sign in i did get a txt with the number to authenticate and then nothing. no bad password. no error. nothing.
I have similar problem :/

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.