Error : Stuck at 'couldn't alloc class "AppleKeyStoreTest"'

thecastic

AMD OS X Member
Xin chào các bạn, tôi đã bị hackintosh trong nhiều ngày và khi khởi động họ đưa ra lỗi tương tự. Tôi không biết phải làm gì, ai đó có thể giúp tôi không? Cảm ơn bạnIMG_0253.jpg

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45
AMD Ryzen 5 5600H với đồ họa Radeon
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
ST9320325AS M2. PCIe 500gb
16GB ram DDR4

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    8.3 MB · Views: 3
  • info_system.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
hi guys, i have been hackintosh for days, and on boot they give same error. I don't know what to do, can someone help me? Thank youView attachment 11725

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45
AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
ST9320325AS M2.PCIe 500gb
16GB ram DDR4
@thecastic,

Had a quick look at your EFI. Looks like you may be missing a SSDT-CPUR.aml for the CPU & SSDT-HPET. You also don't have any Tools added into your OC/Tools folder. At the least you need ResetSystem.efi. Also you are using the wrong SSDT-EC-USBX for the embedded controller - you are using the Desktop version not Laptop which is the one you need and also no custom USB map nor USBInjectAll. So I have added these in for you and disabled kexts and SSDTs I don't think are needed for the initial setup such as AMDTscSync and a few others. Your SSDT-SMBUS & SSDT-MCHC is more than what I expected so I have simplified it to SSDT-SBUS-MCHC. Also removed the Max version setting from the NVMEFix.kext because it interferes with your Ventura setup.

As for everything else they largely look correct, especially use of NootedRed for the AMD IGPU. I also arranged the loading order of the kexts. Give it a try.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    11.6 MB · Views: 19

thecastic

AMD OS X Member
@thecastic,

Had a quick look at your EFI. Looks like you may be missing a SSDT-CPUR.aml for the CPU & SSDT-HPET. You also don't have any Tools added into your OC/Tools folder. At the least you need ResetSystem.efi. Also you are using the wrong SSDT-EC-USBX for the embedded controller - you are using the Desktop version not Laptop which is the one you need and also no custom USB map nor USBInjectAll. So I have added these in for you and disabled kexts and SSDTs I don't think are needed for the initial setup such as AMDTscSync and a few others. Your SSDT-SMBUS & SSDT-MCHC is more than what I expected so I have simplified it to SSDT-SBUS-MCHC. Also removed the Max version setting from the NVMEFix.kext because it interferes with your Ventura setup.

As for everything else they largely look correct, especially use of NootedRed for the AMD IGPU. I also arranged the loading order of the kexts. Give it a try.

thank you, i have successfully booted hackintosh on my pc. After setting it all up, I enabled all the kexts in the config. And finally I got this error. Looking forward to your helpIMG_0259.jpg

Also I have more bios pictures at the bottom

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    32.9 MB · Views: 6
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 8

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
@thecastic,

Okay. If the system boots as is then there’s really no need to enable all the kexts. You should revert back to said settings.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.