EFI MONTEREY / RYZEN 7 3700X / MSI MPG B550 GAMING CARBON WIFI / RAM DDR4 32GB 3200GHZ / M.2 NVME SAMSUNG 500GB / SAPPHIRE Vapor-X Radeon HD 7970

saif5555

AMD OS X Member
Hi Dear
Please please please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ my friends I need EFI boot file Opencore for my desktop computer to install Monterey 12.1 Please help me My computer specification is below

πŸ€ M.B MSI MPG B550 GAMING CARBON WIFI
πŸ€ CPU RYZEN R7 3700X
πŸ€RAM DDR4 32GB 3200GHZ
πŸ€ GPU AMD RADEON SPPHIRE HD 7970 VAPOR-X
πŸ€ M.2 NVME SAMSUNG 500GB
πŸ€ WIFI CARD AX200
πŸ€ SOUND CARD ALCS1200A

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
The OP has been told that before as this is exactly the same post they have dumped in a few other threads.

To me it seems they are too lazy to undertake the research and effort required to create an OpenCore EFI folder for their system. They want someone else to do all the work for them.

OG Nerd

Knows Enough To Get In Trouble
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Hi Dear
Please please please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ my friends I need EFI boot file Opencore for my desktop computer to install Monterey 12.1 Please help me My computer specification is below

πŸ€ CPU RYZEN R7 3700X
πŸ€ WIFI CARD AX200
From my understanding there are issues with MSI boards and Monterey. You should try making installer for Big Sur. If you have trouble understanding how to make your own EFI, there are plenty of people out there sharing their EFI, Look for an EFI with the same motherboard chipset, CPU core count and change the platform info to new numbers for your machine and start learning from there. I am still learning myself and I understand how frustrating it can be getting started.

OG Nerd

Knows Enough To Get In Trouble
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Hi Dear

πŸ€ CPU RYZEN R7 3700X
πŸ€ WIFI CARD AX200
This EFI should get you going so you can start learning how to update and modify. I did all the kexts for your LAN and Wifi, but if one does not work, you would need to do more research. I set the platform info for you so all you need to do is make an Installer of Big Sur.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    32.1 MB · Views: 85
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.