Recent content by weyn

  1. W

    macOS Sequoia 15.7.8 - AMD Hackintosh won't sleep (Ryzen 5 5600G / NootedRed)

    First of all, I wanted to thank @Edhawk and @leesurone for taking the time to reply and help me troubleshoot this issue. I really appreciate all the advice and patience you've shown. I ended up reinstalling Windows and completely remaking my EFI folder from scratch. This time I properly mapped...
  2. W

    macOS Sequoia 15.7.8 - AMD Hackintosh won't sleep (Ryzen 5 5600G / NootedRed)

    Hi everyone, I just realized I accidentally posted this thread in the Installation section instead of Post-Installation. I sincerely apologize for the mistake. If a moderator could either move the thread to the appropriate section or delete it so I can repost it in the correct one, I'd really...
  3. W

    macOS Sequoia 15.7.8 - AMD Hackintosh won't sleep (Ryzen 5 5600G / NootedRed)

    Greetings. I'm new to the forum, and this is my first post here, so please bear with me if I've missed anything or if there's a better way to provide information. I've tried to include as much detail as possible to make troubleshooting easier. With that being said... I'm trying to fix sleep...
✖
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.