Recent content by AMDPUSH

  1. A

    Can we go to Tahoe 26.7 with OC 1.0.8 and kexts updated ?

    finally i don't see any improvement and don't think i will be under attack ; as my system is working well, i will let it,as it is. I saw somewhere else people trying to make AMD 9070XT or new Nvidia card work. I was thinking it's impossible, and i doubt it's really work in power mode. Also i...
  2. A

    Can we go to Tahoe 26.7 with OC 1.0.8 and kexts updated ?

    Can we go to Tahoe 26.7 with OC 1.0.8 and kexts updated ?
  3. A

    thunderbolt works !! with Titan Ridge 2

    Sorry my bios is F40a and not F39
  4. A

    thunderbolt works !! with Titan Ridge 2

    Hi everybody, I am very very happy. My thunderbolt is working well under Tahoe 26.6.2 with OC 1.0.7. I share the EFI, you need to fill MacPro 7,1 SMBIOS and adapt your USB Port kext Enjoy. I want to thanks every single person on this forum for every share that's help me during 6 years ...
  5. A

    anybody using thunderbolt in Tahoe with a pci card ?

    Have you a thunderbolt port working with Tahoe ?
  6. A

    anybody using thunderbolt in Tahoe with a pci card ?

    1. How i can know if at _SB.PCI0.RP21 ? 2. Yes, until Sonoma
  7. A

    anybody using thunderbolt in Tahoe with a pci card ?

    I have an Thunderbolt 3 Universal Audio Satellite Octo and it can't be detected by Tahoe. I can't either download the latest UAD2 software thru the UA connect.
  8. A

    Tahoe Installation on B850

    @fabiosun have you Thunderbolt working on Tahoe ?
  9. A

    Thunderbolt on Tahoe x 570

    Hey everybody, Since Sequoia i was unable to have my Thunderbolt card to be recognised. The internet port too, works naturally before. Usually i follow the Dortania guide and everything goes well. I read that i have to rebuild my USB port map, i did it but the Internet port wasn't working and...
  10. A

    Sonoma & 6950 XT Tutorial

    Did you just put them in the case and it works ?
  11. A

    Sonoma & 6950 XT Tutorial

    wait and see
  12. A

    Sonoma & 6950 XT Tutorial

    I think a 5950 x with an nvidia RTX 5080 can be a good choice to start to upgrade and not too expensive, as i already have the motherboard and the memory A 222 - M2 Ultra (24CPU 60GPU) - 19.1 Studio (@Miguel_GarcĂ­a_Iraburu) A 231 - i7-14700K RTX 4090 - 19.1 Studio (@tyupalov) A 232 - M2 Ultra...
  13. A

    Sonoma & 6950 XT Tutorial

    Hi, that is very interesting, because i planned to go to Windows with a Nvidia card full time due the high price of the Apple silicon to have good graphic performance because i use Davinci resolve. I know it takes time to do this test but it will give me a real world estimation to upgrade to...
  14. A

    Ryzen 9000

    Thank you, can we have details, like the Gpu, IA results, as i need perhaps to buy a MB M4 max ; or lower, if the rendering isn't enough good, then do only the edit on the laptop.
✖
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.