Can we go to Tahoe 26.7 with OC 1.0.8 and kexts updated ?

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
May 2, 2020
296
58
28
Can we go to Tahoe 26.7 with OC 1.0.8 and kexts updated ?
 
Yes, but Apple issued an update for Tahoe, 26.7.1. So make sure you download the latest release.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AMDPUSH
You don't have to update OpenCore to 1.0.8 to undertake the Tahoe 26.7 or 26.7.1 updates. I have run them on a number of my AMD Hacks with my existing OC 1.0.7 EFI, with no issues.

I have also run the Sequoia 15.8 & 15.8.1 updates using OC 1.0.7.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AMDPUSH
finally i don't see any improvement and don't think i will be under attack ; as my system is working well, i will let it,as it is.
I saw somewhere else people trying to make AMD 9070XT or new Nvidia card work. I was thinking it's impossible, and i doubt it's really work in power mode. Also i saw people trying run macOs on other cpu than apple silicon. What do you think about it ?
 
✖
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.