AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

johnlietzke

AMD OS X Member
Hello, I was able to solve the problem with my Fenvi FV-HB1200, I investigated about the USB connectors on my motherboard and it turned out that USB_E56 is not compatible with standard USB, change to the correct one, now wifi and bluetooth worked without the need of any additional kext, change the Fenvi antennas for the one on my motherboard that fit perfectly with those on my motherboard, with which I have better coverage and the AirPods no longer have problems

View attachment 5998

View attachment 5999
View attachment 6000

Before this I had a strange error with the installer, I'll leave it here in case someone also has it, on the first reboot the installer went into a loop with the error Err(0xE)
Thank you all for your input, AMD OSX!

Would you mind posting a link the USB Fenvi.

jarley91

AMD OS X Member
Would you mind posting a link the USB Fenvi.
Sure:

The one I am using:

One more recent:

I got my FV-HB1200 here:

johnlietzke

AMD OS X Member

Thanks. How is the speed in MacOS?

jarley91

AMD OS X Member
Thanks. How is the speed in MacOS?

With my current internet provider and plan, I have these results, all good browsing and playing 4k videos:

1654225076152.png

1654225111526.png

johnlietzke

AMD OS X Member
I noticed my Broadcom card caps out at 280 in MacOS and 450 in Windows and Linux. I get plugged to the router access point with 1GB Ethernet around 960.

I have been trying to figure out why MacOS is slower form almost half a year.

Galve2000

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Hey guys I'm here to post another success story.

I'm running an ASUS X570 Creator Motherboard but I figured it was similar enough to the one in this thread that I might have a lot of luck with the OC work done by you all.

Image 6-5-22 at 7.53 PM.jpg

My Specs:

Motherboard.: Asus X570 Creator
Graphics........: Power Color Radeon RX 6900 XT Ultimate
CPU................: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor
RAM...............: 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo RGB, (2x16GB), 3600MHz, DDR4, Timing 14-14-14-34
NVMe Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 2280 1TB PCIe Gen4 - MacOS Monterey 12.4
NVMe GIGABYTE AORUS NVMe Gen4 SSD 1TB M.2 2280 PCI-Express 4.0 x4 3D- Windows 11 Pro.

I used this guide to get Hardware Acceleration on the 6900 XT which booted up just fine into the desktop unpatched. without the patch everything was SUPER sluggish. even Chrome as unusable! the patch was actually pretty straightforward, thank god it enabled Metal/HardwareAcceleration!

I have not tested Ethernet but the Intel i225v seems recognized out of the box. my mobo also has an Aquantia 10 GB Ethernet port that I am going to try to get working at some point. the ethernet jacks near my test bench are not active and I am too lazy to go tinkering in the IT closet. so these are not yet tested.

The only major problem I am having currently is Bluetooth.

I am using the Fenvi T919 as recommended in this thread b/c I had hoped it would work out-of-the-box. WiFi for sure has, but I just can’t seem to get BT to work.

I include my System Profiler BT info here in case any of you can help me troubleshoot.

I disabled both the onboard Wi-Fi (not supported) and BT (looks like it is supported but Is behaving just like the Broadcom/ Fenvi PCI AIC.)

Interestingly, in Windows 11, the onboard Asus 6E WiFi adapter was connecting to my Asus router at 430 MBPS and the Broadcom was connecting at 1300 MBPS!! very unexpected. you would think that wifi 6E would be faster than wif-ac, but not in my case.

I note @jarley91 was having a similar issue with his internal USB2.0 headers. my mobo has 3 such headers, USB_12, USB_34, USB_56. unfortunately, I tried all 3 headers and none seem to be recognized. I had hoped after reading @jarley91 's posts that switching headers would do the trick, but .. no dice.

the Fenvi BT adapter works fine in Windows 11. it even recognizes my iPhone 13 Pro Max and connects to my AirPods Pro without issue regardless of which USB header I am using.

I suspect I have to manually map all my USB ports but I am confused about the best way to do so. I have a bunch of USB thumb drives of various flavors/speeds but this Mobo has no less that 3 USB controllers and one Thunderbolt controller, so choosing max 15 ports out a possible 25 or more is going to be a pain. I even downloaded a cute script that it supposed to do this for you but I am a bit apprehensive about running it b/c I'm not sure if I have to run the script every time I populate a different USB port.

finally with the current OC that I downloaded from this thread one of my USB ports does not recognize USB 2.0 devices (but USB 3 devices work fine in this port) so I know that someone has manually removed a working USB 2.0 address. I suspect the same has been done with my internal USB headers.

if you guys could walk me through mapping all my USB ports, I would be super grateful!

once I get BT working, I will turn my attention to getting the 2 onboard Thunderbolt ports working at 40 GB/s... they work just fine at 5 GB/second and I suspect they will work fine at 10 GB/s once I get a 3.2 Gen2 device, but I don't have any of those just yet. I also do not have any Thunderbolt devices either. but I chose this mobo to future proof.

oh.. one last thing... i've never had a PC with tons of RGB.. (or any at all...) but I am surprised to find that I really like the pretty RGB colors. the thing is, when my Ryzentosh goes to sleep, the RGB on the Trident Z RAM sticks does not power down. the RGB on everything else -- currently only PC case fans, and the Red Devil 6900XT -- powers down just fine, but the RAM sticks remain lit. is this normal?

BTW I am super impressed that someone figured out Sleep on Rizen. when I started dream building this PC on March of 2020, (i purchased the Gigabyte NVME from Newegg b/c they agreed to send me surgical masks at the start of the pandemic if I bought some PC components at a time when such masks were impossible to find anywhere., just to give you an idea of how long I have wanted to build this machine. AMD hackintoshes had really bad insomnia. It's so great that this is no longer the case... except for the RGB on my RAM sticks.. :LOL:

thank you all again or your excellent work!

Last edited:

johnlietzke

AMD OS X Member
OpenCore 0.8.1 EFI Update (June 7th, 2022)

The EFI has now been updated to the latest version.
Changes made include,
  • Lilu 1.6.0,
  • AppleALC 1.7.2,
  • WhateverGreen 1.5.9,
  • VirtualSMC 1.2.9,
  • RestrictEvents 1.0.7,
  • SMCAMDProcessor 0.7,
  • AppleMCEReporterDisabler 1.2,
  • SmallTreeIntel812576Ethernet 1.3.0,
  • New Universal AMD Patches Monterey 12.0 Compatible,
  • Memory Mapping is now Being done via RestrictEvents,
  • About This Mac now displays the correct AMD Processor info done via RestrictEvents,
  • Plus other minor tweaks and changes to the config,
  • ResetNvramEntry.efi -> Drivers
  • ToggleSipEntry.efi -> Drivers
Note 1 - If your not using a RX 6800 or any other Navi/BigNavi GPU then remove agdpmod=ignore from the boot arguments.

Note 2 - If you are using a 6 or Less Core Ryzen then go into the Config,plist and under PlatformInfo -> Generic Change the ProcessorType from 0 to 1537, This will list your CPU info correctly inside About This Mac.

Note 3 - The SmallTreeIntel82576.kext is fundamentally broken and does not work on current OpenCore releases.

Note 4 - BIOS SETTING CHANGE - Since Bios Revision 4010 Power On By PCIe can break shut down on some peoples builds so ensure the following setting is now set as disabled.
  • Advanced -> APM Configuration -> Power On By PCIe -> Disabled
For OpenCore Using PlistEdit Pro add your details by modifying the following
1627932237694.png

IMPORTANT PATCH INFO TO SET THE CORRECT CORE COUNT FOR YOUR CPU
Core Count patch needs to be modified to boot your system. Find the two algrey - Force cpuid_cores_per_package patches and alter the Replace value only.

Changing BA000000 0000/BA000000 0090* to BA <CoreCount> 0000 0000/BA <CoreCount> 0000 0090* substituting <CoreCount> with the hexadeciamal value matching your physical core count.

Note: The three different values reflect the patch for different versions of macOS. Be sure to change all three if you boot macOS 10.13 to macOS 12

See the table below for the values matching your CPU Core Count.

CoreCountHexadecimal
6 Core06
8 Core08
12 Core0C
16 Core10
32 Core20
So for example a 6 Core 5600X would result in these replace values, BA 06 0000 0000/BA 06 0000 0090
Or a 12 Core 5900X that I have it setup as standard would result in these replace values, BA 0C 0000 0000/BA 0C 0000 0090

EXAMPLE
Screenshot 2021-08-02 at 19.51.06.png

Power Gadget App
The AMDRyzenCPUPowerManagement.kext has been updated and has gone from good to Amazing so make sure you download the latest version of the Power Gadget App to make the most of it.
AMD.Power.Gadget.app.zip

Finally and as always, MAKE SURE YOU RESET YOUR NVRAM BEFORE BOOTING INTO THE NEW EFI.

OpenCore EFI Update V0.8.1 - 6/7/2022
  • Improved ExtendBTFeatureFlags quirk on newer macOS versions, thx @lvs1974
  • Added notes about DMAR table and ForceAquantiaEthernet, thx @kokowski
  • Added System option in LauncherOption property, thx @stevezhengshiqi
  • Updated note about CustomPciSerialDevice, thx @joevt
  • Added read-only driver for NTFS
  • Switched Reset NVRAM and Toggle SIP to configurable boot entry protocol drivers
  • Supported optional Apple firmware-native NVRAM reset, thx @syncretic
  • Supported NVRAM reset optionally retaining BIOS boot entries
  • Supported user specified csr-active-config value for Toggle SIP
  • Added optional Enabled and Disabled flavours for Toggle SIP (allows theme designers to provide distinct icons)
  • Added PIIX4 ACPI PM timer detection for TSC calculations on Hyper-V Gen1 VMs

ATTACHMENTS June​

Attachments

• Asus X570-E 081 EFI.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Ezaul

AMD OS X Member
OpenCore 0.8.1 EFI Update (June 7th, 2022)

The EFI has now been updated to the latest version.
Changes made include,
  • Lilu 1.6.0,
  • AppleALC 1.7.1,
  • WhateverGreen 1.5.8,
  • VirtualSMC 1.2.9,
  • RestrictEvents 1.0.7,
  • LucyRTL8125Ethernet 1.1.0
  • SMCAMDProcessor 0.7
  • AppleMCEReporterDisabler 1.2
  • SmallTreeIntel812576Ethernet 1.3.0
  • New Universal AMD Patches Monterey 12.0 Compatible,
  • 2.5Ghz Ethernet Auto Negotiation Fixed,
  • Memory Mapping is now Being done via RestrictEvents,
  • About This Mac now displays the correct AMD Processor info done via RestrictEvents,
  • Plus other minor tweaks and changes to the config.
  • ResetNvramEntry.efi -> Drivers
  • ToggleSipEntry.efi -> Drivers
Note 1 - If your not using a RX 6800 or any other Navi/BigNavi GPU then remove agdpmod=ignore from the boot arguments.

Note 2 - If you are using a 6 or Less Core Ryzen then go into the Config,plist and under PlatformInfo->Generic Change the ProcessorType from 0 to 1537, This will list your CPU info correctly inside About This Mac.

Note 3 - The SmallTreeIntel82576.kext is now fully working as of Monterey 12.0 Beta 8

Note 4 - BIOS SETTING CHANGE - Since Bios Revision 4010 Power On By PCIe can break shut down on some peoples builds so ensure the following setting is now set as disabled.
  • Advanced -> APM Configuration -> Power On By PCIe -> Disabled
For OpenCore Using PlistEdit Pro add your details by modifying the following
1627932237694.png

IMPORTANT PATCH INFO TO SET THE CORRECT CORE COUNT FOR YOUR CPU
Core Count patch needs to be modified to boot your system. Find the two algrey - Force cpuid_cores_per_package patches and alter the Replace value only.

Changing BA000000 0000/BA000000 0090* to BA <CoreCount> 0000 0000/BA <CoreCount> 0000 0090* substituting <CoreCount> with the hexadeciamal value matching your physical core count.

Note: The three different values reflect the patch for different versions of macOS. Be sure to change all three if you boot macOS 10.13 to macOS 12

See the table below for the values matching your CPU Core Count.

CoreCountHexadecimal
6 Core06
8 Core08
12 Core0C
16 Core10
32 Core20
So for example a 6 Core 5600X would result in these replace values, BA 06 0000 0000/BA 06 0000 0090
Or a 12 Core 5900X that I have it setup as standard would result in these replace values, BA 0C 0000 0000/BA 0C 0000 0090

EXAMPLE
Screenshot 2021-08-02 at 19.51.06.png

Power Gadget App
The AMDRyzenCPUPowerManagement.kext has been updated and has gone from good to Amazing so make sure you download the latest version of the Power Gadget App to make the most of it.
AMD.Power.Gadget.app.zip

Finally and as always, MAKE SURE YOU RESET YOUR NVRAM BEFORE BOOTING INTO THE NEW EFI.

OpenCore EFI Update V0.8.0 - 18/04/2022

v0.8.1​

• Improved ExtendBTFeatureFlags quirk on newer macOS versions, thx @lvs1974
  • Added notes about DMAR table and ForceAquantiaEthernet, thx @kokowski
  • Added System option in LauncherOption property, thx @stevezhengshiqi
  • Updated note about CustomPciSerialDevice, thx @joevt
  • Added read-only driver for NTFS
  • Switched Reset NVRAM and Toggle SIP to configurable boot entry protocol drivers
  • Added optional Enabled and Disabled flavours for Toggle SIP (allows theme designers to provide distinct icons)
  • Added PIIX4 ACPI PM timer detection for TSC calculations on Hyper-V Gen1 VMs

ATTACHMENTS June​

Good morning... my noble friends!

Friend @johnlietzke you forgot to mention a very important thing in this version of OPENCORE 0.8.1 where now to enable NVRAM and SIP Reset it is necessary to add the ResetNvramEntry.efi, ToggleSipEntry.efi because we no longer have an option in the OpenCore menu.

Another thing you forgot was to update
AppleALC 1.7.2
WhateverGreen 1.5.9

I think we already discussed this in another post ago... but I'll reinforce it again. This is not a competition of who releases an opencore version first! Nobody cares about that! what is important here is that things are done with caution, security as this site is recognized worldwide as a trusted site in Hackinstosh! we can't just throw stuff in the air!

We are going to have more professionalism in this, I know that everything is voluntary but it is always good to maintain the self-standard that the site deserves

Sorry for anything I don't want to offend anyone just keep the legacy of AMD-OSX

Galve2000

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I am having trouble getting the Reset NVRAM option to appear on my boot screen. it looks like the option is clicked in OC Configrator but my boot screen doesn't want to show this!

therefore I have never reset NVME on my machine, which I don't think is ideal. even though it has only been live for a few days.

possibly related, there is a phantom EFI partition in the boot selection of my ASUS BIOS. I will try to post a pic for you guys to see. There is Firecuda which is where I have macOS installed, and my Gigabyte NVME where I have Windows 11 installed. and a 3rd EFI partition even though I don't have any USB sticks or other SSDs/HDs.

any ideas what it might be..?

IMG_0848.jpg

interestingly evenw hen I change the boot order to boot from the FireCuda NVEMe, after I reboota nd go back into the BIOS, the phantom OpenCore (1000.2GB) partition is listed 1st, as above.

any ideas what's going on here?

thank you in advance for taking the time to reply.

johnlietzke

AMD OS X Member
I am having trouble getting the Reset NVRAM option to appear on my boot screen. it looks like the option is clicked in OC Configrator but my boot screen doesn't want to show this!

therefore I have never reset NVME on my machine, which I don't think is ideal. even though it has only been live for a few days.

possibly related, there is a phantom EFI partition in the boot selection of my ASUS BIOS. I will try to post a pic for you guys to see. There is Firecuda which is where I have macOS installed, and my Gigabyte NVME where I have Windows 11 installed. and a 3rd EFI partition even though I don't have any USB sticks or other SSDs/HDs.

any ideas what it might be..?

View attachment 6031

interestingly evenw hen I change the boot order to boot from the FireCuda NVEMe, after I reboota nd go back into the BIOS, the phantom OpenCore (1000.2GB) partition is listed 1st, as above.

any ideas what's going on here?

thank you in advance for taking the time to reply.

I have the same phantom EFI partition.

To get the NVRAM to show press the space bar while the Picker is showing to access the hidden options.

NVRam and SIPs are already included in the picker, they are just hidden by default in the Picker settings as in previous version of the EFI.

johnlietzke

AMD OS X Member
If your are anxious to try MacOS Ventura beta this EFI will allow you to do so and still boot Monterey.

johnlietzke

AMD OS X Member
Good morning... my noble friends!

Friend @johnlietzke you forgot to mention a very important thing in this version of OPENCORE 0.8.1 where now to enable NVRAM and SIP Reset it is necessary to add the ResetNvramEntry.efi, ToggleSipEntry.efi because we no longer have an option in the OpenCore menu.

Another thing you forgot was to update
AppleALC 1.7.2
WhateverGreen 1.5.9

I think we already discussed this in another post ago... but I'll reinforce it again. This is not a competition of who releases an opencore version first! Nobody cares about that! what is important here is that things are done with caution, security as this site is recognized worldwide as a trusted site in Hackinstosh! we can't just throw stuff in the air!

We are going to have more professionalism in this, I know that everything is voluntary but it is always good to maintain the self-standard that the site deserves

Sorry for anything I don't want to offend anyone just keep the legacy of AMD-OSX

ResetNvramEntry.efi & ToggleSipEntry.efi are already included in the EFI and covered in the Kext section which notes that they are now under Drivers. In addition, the changes to the EFI were directly copied and pasted from the OpenCore 0.8.1 Release notes.

This has been sufficient documentation in every other EFI posted on this forum. Why would I need to explicitly explain the methodology of changing the location when previous EFIs posted did not do so for each change?

You were correct, I was errant on the version numbers of AppleALC & WhateverGreen and have updated them.

This thread is a convenience for other X570 & B550 owners who may lack the time or skill to make their own working EFI. It was done out of kindness by AudioGod who shared his personal EFI at the threads inception.

While I do believe in continuity and consistency, the alleged agreed upon standard for EFIs is something that was conceived after the fact and not by AudioGod, the original poster. Harping on your belief in a standard format is not productive or in the spirit of a community thread intended to share working EFIs with others.

Contributors to this forum are free to post their personal EFIs in a manner they see fit and are not governed by how they do so. This thread is not OpenCore and has very few visitors. Construing this thread as a recognized worldwide trusted Hackintosh resource is greatly over reaching.

Your domineering, self important and condescending tone of telling me how to share my EFI template is out of line.

Ezaul

AMD OS X Member
ResetNvramEntry.efi & ToggleSipEntry.efi are already included in the EFI and covered in the Kext section which notes that they are now under Drivers. In addition, the changes to the EFI were directly copied and pasted from the OpenCore 0.8.1 Release notes.

This has been sufficient documentation in every other EFI posted on this forum. Why would I need to explicitly explain the methodology of changing the location when previous EFIs posted did not do so for each change?

You were correct, I was errant on the version numbers of AppleALC & WhateverGreen and have updated them.

This thread is a convenience for other X570 & B550 owners who may lack the time or skill to make their own working EFI. It was done out of kindness by AudioGod who shared his personal EFI at the threads inception.

While I do believe in continuity and consistency, the alleged agreed upon standard for EFIs is something that was conceived after the fact and not by AudioGod, the original poster. Harping on your belief in a standard format is not productive or in the spirit of a community thread intended to share working EFIs with others.

Contributors to this forum are free to post their personal EFIs in a manner they see fit and are not governed by how they do so. This thread is not OpenCore and has very few visitors. Construing this thread as a recognized worldwide trusted Hackintosh resource is greatly over reaching.

Your domineering, self important and condescending tone of telling me how to share my EFI template is out of line.
Good Morning! Friend!

Sorry if I wasn't clear or maybe a little harsh! It wasn't my intensity!
unfortunately you didn't understand the spirit of the thing! must not be from the area.. but anyway everything is ok here is not the place for it!

Again sorry if I expressed myself badly!

Taking advantage of this POST man 2 weeks ago when I updated to opencore 0.8.1dev I realized that my NVME where the EFI and HACKINTOSH is super slow to start OPENCORE it's a black screen, it takes a while for the menu to appear!

The settings here is as follows!

NVMe XPG GAMMIX S50 ------> 1TB - Windows 10 Pro. - EFI Windows
NVMe Corsair Force MP600 --> 1TB - Monterey 12.3.1 - EFI OPENCORE * BIOS This is boot Default
SanDisk SDSSDX120GG25 ---> 120GB - Linux. - EFI GRUB-LINUX

Does it know of any problems with this NVM Model? "Corsair Force MP600"

Last edited:

johnlietzke

AMD OS X Member
Good Morning! Friend!

Sorry if I wasn't clear or maybe a little harsh! It wasn't my intensity!
unfortunately you didn't understand the spirit of the thing! must not be from the area.. but anyway everything is ok here is not the place for it!

Again sorry if I expressed myself badly!

Taking advantage of this POST man 2 weeks ago when I updated to opencore 0.8.1dev I realized that my NVME where the EFI and HACKINTOSH is super slow to start OPENCORE it's a black screen, it takes a while for the menu to appear!

The settings here is as follows!

NVMe XPG GAMMIX S50 ------> 1TB - Windows 10 Pro. - EFI Windows
NVMe Corsair Force MP600 --> 1TB - Monterey 12.3.1 - EFI OPENCORE * BIOS This is boot Default
SanDisk SDSSDX120GG25 ---> 120GB - Linux. - EFI GRUB-LINUX

Does it know of any problems with this NVM Model? "Corsair Force MP600"

Sounds like it could be a TRIM issue.

Samsung NVMe and SSD use proprietary TRIM. Around Monterey 12.4 people started report slow boot times with Samsung drive. This was due to the TRIM fix’s for Samsung not longer working.

Corsair does not make their own products. They are rebranded from other manufactures. If it is a Samsung contracted drive that would explain slow boot as the symptoms you describe sound almost identical to the Samsung issue.

Many people at the time ended up swapping out the Samsung drives for Western Digital or Seagate as the problem is a breaking change Apple made to TRIM. And it looks that it will be a long term issue with Samsung drive.

Ezaul

AMD OS X Member
Sounds like it could be a TRIM issue.

Samsung NVMe and SSD use proprietary TRIM. Around Monterey 12.4 people started report slow boot times with Samsung drive. This was due to the TRIM fix’s for Samsung not longer working.

Corsair does not make their own products. They are rebranded from other manufactures. If it is a Samsung contracted drive that would explain slow boot as the symptoms you describe sound almost identical to the Samsung issue.

Many people at the time ended up swapping out the Samsung drives for Western Digital or Seagate as the problem is a breaking change Apple made to TRIM. And it looks that it will be a long term issue with Samsung drive.
Yes it makes perfect sense... the samsung problem is already old... I hadn't answered this question where Corsair doesn't just produce it renames the products! and this unit that I have must be manufactured by samsung I will give more research about it!

Specifications
Capacity1TB
Controller PHISON PS5016-E16 | NVMe 1.3
NAND TypeToshiba 3D TLC NAND
Interface | Form PCIe Gen 4.0 x4 | M.2 2280
Max seq. Read4,950MB/s
Max seq. Write4,250MB/s
Max Random Read680,000 IOPS
Max Random Write600,000 IOPS
Endurace 1,800 TBW
Warranty5 years

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

johnlietzke

AMD OS X Member
According to some of the documents from OWC, the over priced Mac storage seller, Samsung and some Toshiba SSD and NVMe use a TRIM method that is not compatible with new versions of MacOS. As the 12.4 Monterey change to TRIM is not a widely reported issue documentation specific to Corsair NVMe models using Toshiba storage chips was not available.

It does appear from different articles that some Toshiba/Corsair SSD and NVMe do have TRIM problems with MacOS. It sounds like the problem is not isolated to Samsung NVMe.

jarley91

AMD OS X Member
Hello, does it happen to someone that after the first sleep the graphics card does not work, which forces you to turn off the computer and reset CMOS?

The problem occurs when waking up from the second sleep :/

I have already configured what is indicated on the OpenCore page, but nothing works.

Thanks for your help.

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
Hello, does it happen to someone that after the first sleep the graphics card does not work, which forces you to turn off the computer and reset CMOS?

The problem occurs when waking up from the second sleep :/

I have already configured what is indicated on the OpenCore page, but nothing works.

Thanks for your help.
Ok. What other problems do you have? What's your GPU and do you see all your CPU cores working?
Does the GPU not work when you start plugging things in?

jarley91

AMD OS X Member
Ok. What other problems do you have? What's your GPU and do you see all your CPU cores working?
Does the GPU not work when you start plugging things in?
I do not have any other problem, only that after suspending the PC for the second time, what does not work is the graphics card (black screen) and the USB power

These are the details:

ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero Wifi
AMD Ryzen 9 5950x - 16 Core
AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT

All cores work based on this information

1655509310565.png

1655509341278.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.