Search results

1. Gigamaxx

Black screen after IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLock... on RX580

Above 4G enabled = no use of npci=0x2000 boot arg. If you have NVRAM/Boot Arg npci=0x2000 then "disable" Above 4G decoding. Do you have whatevergreen.kext?
  2. Gigamaxx

**SOLVED** Monterey upgrade, odd ProperTree behaviour

Worked like a charm!
  3. Gigamaxx

Upgrade path to success

Bios update to support 5XXX series?
  4. Gigamaxx

Hi from New Zealand

Welcome to the forum.
  5. Gigamaxx

Solved Intel bluetooth not detected

I think for Boolean you use True(Yes) or False(No). Enable Boolean = True
  6. Gigamaxx

Hello! I have a question about installing macos on a laptop with amd

I have a Athlon 3000G system that works on the 7mb VESA drivers (default). I can watch YouTube and browse but nothing intense or demanding from the graphics. It is working and usable but not for professional use, no gaming, video editing etc... You can most likely get it working on the...
  7. Gigamaxx

macOS 12

The old days waitng for the public release version 10.X.3 or X.4 before the 10.X.1 kernel source release.
  8. Gigamaxx

Hello. Im new and in need of alot of help.

Open Core / misc./ Target =0 Scan policy =0
  9. Gigamaxx

Pls Help

Try open core misc./target =0.
  10. Gigamaxx

Hi guys I'm Cyberdevs :)

Nice to see you here. AMD support in MacOS is gaining steam and contributors. All aboard!
  11. Gigamaxx

Tutorial Sucesso MacOS Big Sur Disable SIP changing CPU name

After many I managed without breaking the big system at 11.12 To make the root file system writable in Big Sur. In my case, the CPU name was listed, Unknown so I need to edit the UnknownCPUKindvalue in AppleSystemInfo.strings so I will post the tutorial opencore 0.6.8 NVRAM -> Delete ->...
  12. Gigamaxx

AMD RX 6000 Series Working (macOS 11.4 beta 1)

You're right my bad, I was thinking of the Navi31. Navi29 is popping up now, Navii24-25 as well but not as frequent.
  13. Gigamaxx

Lets hope so, now only Navi21 shows up in the 6000.kext. Navi22 is still in the 6000Framebuffer.kext. Navi23 is still there as well, that could be a monster card.
  14. Gigamaxx

Big Navi finally got support in BS 11.4.1 Beta. Metal scores basically double the Open CL scores. Nice to finally have the beginnings of a new level of OS support. GeekBench 5. 2714845
  15. Gigamaxx

Sanity checker new message

It is for Big Sur 11.3 beta. If you’re on Catalina it’s ok if you’re on BIG SUR 11.3 then update the patch.
  16. Gigamaxx

Kernel Panic

Try.
  17. Gigamaxx

Need a lot of help

Can you run a Geekbench Compute bench and post a screenshot result?
  18. Gigamaxx

Time Off

Glad everyone is ok, that is rough. I do a lot of this type of renovation work I wish I were nearby, I would rebuild it ASAP. The worlds AMD hackintosh users need you up and running buddy. P.S. sending help$$$
  19. Gigamaxx

AMD Laptop HELP

The graphics “Navi” won’t work correctly. You can probably get it working but no graphics acceleration, so no gaming or use of intensive apps. It runs with default VESA display drivers at 7-21mb. It will not have “full” support but you can usually browse most websites and it can be slow...
  20. Gigamaxx

BigSur is crashing with NVME as systemdisk , but with system on SATA SSD stable

Have you tried any of the SATAUnsupported.kext(s)?
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.