Search results

1. vitorpvcampos

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

I use a Samsung 43QN90B, through HDMI. I cannot get the 4k@144hz that my TV is capable of, but 4k@60hz with HDR works normally (macOS 12.5).
  2. vitorpvcampos

Audio stuttering

On my next vacation I try to do this mapping. I already tried it once, without success. Thanks!
  3. vitorpvcampos

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Y. I created a topic about it. Anyway, it only solved after physically removing the card. :(
  4. vitorpvcampos

Audio stuttering

About the audio interface : the fact that the problem happens even if I set the monitor's audio output, via HDMI, wouldn't that be an indication that it's not a USB problem? About the USBMap, I use the one created by @AudioGod . I've been using it for more than a year, without this issue...
  5. vitorpvcampos

Audio stuttering

1 - It was the first thing I thought, but I haven't tried it yet because I would need to fully disassemble the computer and remove the motherboard from the cabinet to do so. My fear is to do all this and not solve it and still loose BT/Wi-Fi. 2 - I replaced the original card with this one. Both...
  6. vitorpvcampos

Audio stuttering

Hey, guys! Has anyone using the BCM94360NG had any problems with audio? It could be a coincidence, but right after I replaced the original motherboard module with a BCM94360NG, my audio is stuttering. It happens on 2 different hackintoshs (one on nvme and another on sdd, with different EFI) but...
  7. vitorpvcampos

Hey, guys! Has anyone using the BCM94360NG had any problems with audio? It could be a coincidence, but right after I replaced the original motherboard module with a BCM94360NG, my audio is stuttering. It happens on 2 different hackintoshs (one on nvme and another on sdd, with different EFI) but...
  8. vitorpvcampos

I used exactly this one. On Big Sur it's working fine (but I deleted the wifi and bluetooth kexts to "ensure" greater stability). In Monterey, the system was unstable, slow, boot time was also very slow... As I use the machine to work (I work with Data Science, Machine Learning etc.), I stayed...
  9. vitorpvcampos

I tested it on a regular Adata SSD, but my main machine, with Biug Sur, is on a Crucial P5 Pro NVME (which I can't risk testing because I use it to work). But I'm suspecting the problem is the bluetooth or Wifi kexts I added. Anyway, should I remove agdpmod=ignore with 5700XT?
  10. vitorpvcampos

I have a RX 5700 XT. Do I have to change anything? Yes, I can boot, but it takes forever. Only in Monterey... Big Sur boots ok.
  11. vitorpvcampos

I used this EFI and updated to Monterey but booting is taking forever... any tips? (to activate verbose mode during boot, do I have to add -v to boot arguments, right?)
  12. vitorpvcampos

Sorry to hear that, buddy. Thanks for the support and good luck.
  13. vitorpvcampos

I noticed that the Scarlett is usb-C and the rog strix has one usb-c port (that I never used). If I buy an usb-c to usb-c cable can I use this usb-c port to connect the Scarlett with your mapping, right?
  14. vitorpvcampos

The main differences, from what I've seen, are the processor (mine is the 3900X) and the GPU (mine is the 5700XT). As the processor has the same number of cores as @AudioGod's (12 cores) and as the GPU is also a NAVI, from what I understand, I wouldn't need to change anything in config.plist...
  15. vitorpvcampos

I removed the AppleALC kext, disabled the onboard audio in the BIOS, and the problem continued. I haven't tried tinkering with the BIOS version. I'm using the latest (4021). I was thinking about buying a Scarlett 2i2 or a Tascam US-2x2HR to connect two Yamaha HS7 and the Quadcast, but now I'm...
  16. vitorpvcampos

That's odd. I tried it on multiples USB ports and the problem continued. I tried without the mic, and then it worked properly. I also tried connecting other USB devices in the same ports (like Logitech webcam and pendrives) and it worked too. But if I plug in the quadcast, sleeping fails...
  17. vitorpvcampos

I was even thinking about upgrading, but I have two issues: i) I use this hackintosh to work (I'm a Data Scientist), so I can't take too many risks; ii) from what i read in discord, some things are not working in Monterey yet (I think Ethernet... Intel NICS).
  18. vitorpvcampos

@AudioGod I found that if I disconnect HyperX Quadcast S from USB it sleeps normally. If I plug it into any port, sleep doesn't work. Any suggestions so that I don't need to take the microphone off the usb every time I put the computer to sleep? 😅
  19. vitorpvcampos

2021-10-26 09:45:03.584575-0300 localhost powerd[87]: [powerd:sleepWake] Wake reason: "<private>" identity: "<private>" 2021-10-26 09:45:24.288394-0300 localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) AppleACPIPlatformPower Wake reason: ? 2021-10-26 09:45:24.288396-0300 localhost kernel[0]...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.