Search results

1. Havakak

Clean your computer with pressurized air

I've built my computer in April 2020. Since then I was using with Macos thanks to Shanee's Kernel Patches. Today I've just cleaned the dust collected within the case with a cheap air compressor. My temperatures dropped 10 degrees celcius. I can't imagine what would happened if I also renewed...
  2. Havakak

Updating OC from 0.8.1 to 0.9.3 failed

mswgen's oc updater worked for me.
  3. Havakak

Thank you but still not working. I'll post the boot log in this week. I've tried the opencore updater from mswgen. Luckily it worked very well. No issues at all.
  4. Havakak

I have a working Monterey 12.6.7 system with OC 0.8.1. Recently I've decided to update Opencore from 0.8.1 to 0.9.3. I've opened the manual and the guide. Collected kexts, downloaded the OC binary. Set my config.plist both reading the guide and checking with 0.8.1 config file. Pasted the Kernel...
  5. Havakak

How can I tell if a device is USB 2 or USB 3

I am planning to map my usb ports with corpnewt's USBMap script. I have several USB drives, flash drives etc. But none of them have a mark for me tell if they are USB 2 or 3. If a device have the blue plastic piece in its connector, does that definitely mean it is USB 3? Or if the plastic piece...
  6. Havakak

AMD Friend does not affect Waves Plug-ins

I tried today. I installed all the v13 plug-ins. Ran amdfriend on the /Applications/Waves folder with the sudo amdfriend --in-place --backup --sign --directories command. But some plug-ins still do not pass validation. Here's the list. Abbey Road Chambers Abbey Road Plates AR TG Mastering AR TG...
  7. Havakak

AMD Friend does not affect Waves Plug-ins

As you know, some waves plug-ins does not work on logic pro. Since I did not install the plug-ins that I know which do not work, has anyone tried amdfriend on those yet?
  8. Havakak

Monterey 12.4 with RX 6600XT - Success (Asrock Fatl1ty b450 Gaming-itx/ac)

I shared my efi in this post: https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/asrock-fatal1ty-b450-gaming-itx-ac-ryzen5-3600x-rx570-monterey-12-4.2882/
  9. Havakak

Asrock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming ITX/ac Ryzen5 3600x RX570 Monterey 12.4

I have been using Big Sur with this system since my first attempt with Mojave as I mentioned here before: https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/ryzen-5-3600x-asrock-b450-itx-ac-oc-0-5-7-mojave-10-14-6.43/#post-6579 I've decided to update both MacOS and Opencore. I downloaded the new pkg...
  10. Havakak

Can't upgrade from Big Sur to Monterey - ASRock X570 ITX TB3 - 3900x - 5700 XT

AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext is the solution. I've just installed Monterey successfully with the help of that kext.
  11. Havakak

I see you have mapped your USB ports via kext injection. I have those mappings in the ACPI section. If you want I can send you a copy of my ACPI folder.
  12. Havakak

Thank you. I have the exaxt same mainboard. I want to look at your acpi folder and kexts. I am using my computer with OC 0.7 and Big Sur without any problem. I am planning to upgrade both OC and MacOS. This will be a good starting point for me. By the way, I assume you are from Greece. So...
  13. Havakak

Great work. May I have a copy of your EFI please?
  14. Havakak

Ryzentosh for Music Production TOMAHAWK B450 MAX, RYZEN 5 3600

Big Sur will do fine. May be you would consider upgrading your GPU to RX480 because newer MacOS versions require good GPU's compared to old GT710. Some Waves plug-ins won't work due to their Intel specific codes. I am using a machine similar to yours. NI, Voxengo and Arturia products work...
  15. Havakak

Ryzen 5 2400G + Sapphire Pulse RX570 + Asrock fatal1ty B450 Gaming Itx Ac

Could you please share your EFI?
  16. Havakak

Ryzen 5 3600x, Asrock B450 ITX/ac OC 0.5.7 Mojave 10.14.6

I have not tried to compile but it is opening.
  17. Havakak

DAW Issue: Mackie Control Doesn't Work Logic Pro X

My device connected via a USB2 port by the way. When I connect it to a USB3 port it acts weird.
  18. Havakak

DAW Issue: Mackie Control Doesn't Work Logic Pro X

I can use a mackie protocol device (icon ikeyboard 5) with logic pro x with no problems at all.
  19. Havakak

Adobe Audition Crashes When Remixing Multi-Track Mixdowns

There are known issues in Adobe software. May be the patch in this link would help: https://gist.github.com/XLNCs/86d7a391e46f85a04d28db171656b458 P.S. Those patches are different for different versions so keep in mind to use the correct patch for your version.
  20. Havakak

[success] video freezing at system - need remove SMCAMDProccesor kexts ver 0.6.1

I am not an experienced opencore user but as far as I see it would be better to build your EFI from scratch with the new version. good luck. hope you'll success.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.