Recent content by lev12354

1. L

System hang (I think due to incorrect CPU power settings)

nvme - KINGSTON OM8PDP3512B-AA1 Of the disks, I only have an old Toshiba hard drive.
  2. L

I'm using the nvme that came with this laptop (kingston oem)
  3. L

Thanks for the suggested efi, but in ventura it hangs, either in the installer or in the system at this stage
  4. L

by disabling ssdt-ddgpu and -wegnoegpu, and enabling the AML you named. nothing has changed
  5. L

I also tried to transfer your changes to the kernel (add) and acpi to my version of efi , and now in my config with my version of nootedred only a black screen appears on the installed system. Below is a photo with the settings for the nvidia video card in a modified bios I personally think...
  6. L

Hello! Nice to see you again! I'm fine, how about you? As for your contributions: 1) Nootedred works for me only in an already installed system, and therefore I turned it off for the duration of the installation and prescribed -radwesa. On this occasion, I spoke with the developer of this kext...
  7. L

Good afternoon A year ago +- wrote on this forum about help in installing on my laptop Specification: ryzen 7 5800H + vega 8 rtx 3060 laptop gpu And they helped me with the installation (although only 1 core worked even without video acceleration for the video core), but I did not notice a...
  8. L

AMD Rayon R7 5800H Install Monterey kernel Panic

By the way, before I forgot to ask, as I understand it, I can fix the sound in a laptop, but can I fix wi-fi + Bluetooth? Or is it not possible with a mediatek card?
  9. L

It's sad, but I'll wait for your suggestions, but for now, I'll still read and search on the Internet, maybe I'll find what I need to properly start the laptop in Mac OS. Thank you for your hard work! See you soon
  10. L

@Middleman I understand correctly that the graphics cannot be started, and therefore at this moment we are finishing setting up my laptop?
  11. L

@Middleman everything is exactly as in the photo
  12. L

The previous problems returned again: 1 core, level 3 cache maximum 1mb instead of 16mb, but for that the processor was registered correctly, before that there was xeon
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.