Recent content by KieranWaugh

1. K

Strange USB Behaviour

Thanks! It only works about a quarter of the time and I'm really not sure why. The other times the Bluetooth controller returns a null address In theory, the card should be native (BCM4360NG ) however I get this might have changed in Monterey.
  2. K

Strange USB Behaviour

Hey everyone, After updating to Monterey I am having some strange USB issues. I first noticed it with Bluetooth where the system report would recognise a Bluetooth controller (In both USB and Bluetooth) but would give a null address meaning Bluetooth isn't working at all. When this happens, the...
  3. K

Bluetooth No Longer Working

I managed to fix it by using AppleGB.kect to fix my ethernet then using bluetoolfixup.kext. The combination of these both fixed all my issues
  4. K

Thanks, I tried this but still no luck. Is your card natively supported? If so what one do you have? :)
  5. K

Hi Everyone, I updated from Big Sur to Monterey with no issues. However, upon rebooting into Monterey, my Bluetooth is no longer working. I have a BCM94360NG which was fully working in Big Sur, system report still recognises a Bluetooth (apple) controller as being connected. I have looked...
  6. K

Update stuck

Managed to fix it by replacing all my kext files and re adding by OC snapshot. I'm guessing there was an issue with an older one. Hopefully it works for you too.
  7. K

Problems updating from Catalina to Big Sur

Hi, I’m having issues booting the update from Catalina. The boot process keeps getting stuck at the same place (see picture) any ideas on how to proceed? [EDIT] fixed by replacing all my kext files
  8. K

Update stuck

I'll try the latest stable patch too. I updated my config (using the guide) and updated to OC 0.63. The sanity checked shows no issues also. I have attached my EFI folder
  9. K

Update stuck

Hi everyone, I decided to update my stable Catalina build to Big Sur, I’ve updated the patches to the experimental one (i think thats correct) and updated to open core 0.63. When booting macOS installer it gets stuck on “AMDCPUSupport:start Family 17h, Model 01h” and the installer goes no...
  10. K

USB Webcam Microphone

No I haven't managed to fix this yet
  11. K

Frequent freezes and occasional kernel panics

I had similar problems and it turned out that manually selecting my memory frequency in bios was causing problems. Changed it back to auto and the problem hasn't come back. Don't know If this will help but it is worth a shot.
  12. K

USB Webcam Microphone

Hi, Im trying to use a usb webcam for online conferences. However, the mic is really quiet and very poor quality when turned up. The same is true for when using AirPods Pro as a mic input. Anyone got any ideas why this is?
  13. K

iCloud not fully working

Yes, I have followed the entire guide, iMessage/FaceTime are working, just keychain and Apple Watch unlock/handoff that are not
  14. K

iCloud not fully working

Hi, I am having some strange issues with iCloud. When setting up macOS I couldn't sign into iCloud but could from system preferences. now I get a constant notification saying update Apple ID settings and I cannot sign into keychain. all iServices are working (iMessage etc). I don't know how to...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.