Recent content by eye

1. E

Creative Cloud App Crash on Sonoma

Hi there, An update, I fixed it with a suggestion from the link ' ' , For the App issues, remove amfi=0x80 and add AMFIPass.kext with -amfipassbeta boot-arg (including Creative cloud) For OTA update, use RestrictEvents.kext with revpatch=sbvmm boot-arg (I did not approved that yet) , Thanks...
  2. E

Nope, My fenvi works great. Airdrop, air print etc. By using a USB dongle which I also have, I will lose airdrop function. Thanks for ur answer. But I am looking for another solution. Maybe if I could manage to change csrutil status from Unknown to disable ı could work. Do you have any code...
  3. E

Hi there folks, I upgraded to Sonoma smoothly except for my Fenvi HB1200 of course. But I fixed it using patches from...
  4. E

Very High Wired Memory

Hi there, I have an issue on ventura with OC 0.8.8. There was 16gb ram installed and the wired memory was about 8-9 gb , Then I bought some extra Ram and now I have 40gb ram in total , and the wired memory is 25 GB, Why is that, is there any way to get rid of that damn wired memory!!! Is it...
  5. E

Office activation failure after SSD upgrade

Here is the whole story, I bought a new m.2 drive and just installed Monterey on that drive. After installation, I used the restore option to take my data from the old drive. It was still mounted to the system. Restore process completed successfully. After restoring, all programs worked just...
  6. E

No, I didn't, What is the point with NVMEfix.kext ? office is the only program with that kin of problem on my ryzentosh by the way.
  7. E

Hi folks, I have a weird situation here. I just upgraded my SSD to m.2 with 1 gb capacity, After the upgrade My office 2021 license was lost. I tried to activate it again with SIP enabled or Disabled , but it didn't work et all. I used Volume license Serializer 2021 for activation. Any idea?
  8. E

Extremely slow boot time after upgrade

I had something similar with Monterey USB installer. I believe it is something about device properties. Add All devices to your config file and install all kexts those you used on BigSur. At least I managed it with these steps. Hope helps.
  9. E

Extremely slow boot time after upgrade

I think it can be due to Kexts order in your config file, be sure AMD Ryzen Cpu power management and SMCAMDProcessor (if you have) are in the order in your config.plist. AMD Ryzen Cpu power management should be first, SMCAMD second, be sure no other kext between these two.
  10. E

ERROR during direct upgrade from Bigsur 11.6.1 to Monterey

Hi Shanee, I somehow managed it and upgrated to Monterey. Yes I know they are mixed but I also had tried only the latest 16 fix but it didn't worked I just used your previous sent EFI for kingraptor88 and changed parameters for my system and it worked perfect :D Thank you, You are a life saver :D
  11. E

I updated Open Core to 0.7.5 and included the lastest patches but stil not booting Machitosh HD, Bigsur 11.6.1 is booting with no trouble , Here is EFI folder. Thank you in advance.
  12. E

Hi Shaneee, Here is my working EFI folder, It is OC 0.7.4 version, Have a look thank you.
  13. E

Hi there I just downloaded Monterey using System software update and tried to upgrade but it stucked when system rebooted and Machintosh HD selected. I added the log file , any suggestions?
  14. E

Metal disperformance and sleep/wake error.

An upgrade... Sleep/wake error fixed by disabling Serial port on BIOS. It was the main problem. I now have a fully functional Ryzentosh BigSur 11.3.1
  15. E

Catalina 10.15.5 • Asrock B450M Pro4 • Ryzen 5 3600

How did you map USB ports. You must use a USB 2 and a USB 3 device while mapping. Because There is USB2 drivers for each USB3 port. and in hacintool software u see them as separate port. So first of all download Hackintool software from https://github.com/headkaze/Hackintool. I use the same...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.