Creative Cloud App Crash on Sonoma

eye

AMD OS X Member
Hi there folks, I upgraded to Sonoma smoothly except for my Fenvi HB1200 of course. But I fixed it using patches from ''https://github.com/5T33Z0/OC-Little...-in-macos-sonoma-with-opencore-legacy-patcher'', Than I realised that creative cloud is not working. I tried to clean and reinstall Creative cloud by using Creative Cloud cleaner tool bu not worked. I believe it is something about SIP system. My csr-active-config is 03080000 on OpenCore. I tried many of codes including 6700000, FF0F0000 etc. But csrutil status is always in 'unknown' state. When SIP is unknown state Creative cloud crashes immediately, when SIP is enabled Wifi not working but Creative cloud works but says ''no network connection''.

Is there any one in this situation or any one has a suggestion for it.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Swap your Broadcom WiFi card for an Intel card, or use a USB WiFi dongle. Until an alternative fix for the Broadcom WiFi/BT cards is released.

See this repository created by Chris1111 over on Github regarding USB WiFi adapter in macOS.

eye

AMD OS X Member
Nope, My fenvi works great. Airdrop, air print etc. By using a USB dongle which I also have, I will lose airdrop function. Thanks for ur answer. But I am looking for another solution.

Maybe if I could manage to change csrutil status from Unknown to disable ı could work. Do you have any code suggestions for csr-active-config tag

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
No the code you are using is the correct one for what you need, i.e. for the Broadcom WiFi card to work in Sonoma using the OCLP Root Patches.

I believe the Acidanthera group are working towards an alternative solution, for Hacks running macOS Sonoma. No idea of a timeframe for even a beta release.

So you can either revert to Ventura where everything works without disabling SIP, or continue with a non-functioning Adobe Cloud and the OCLP Root Patches.

eye

AMD OS X Member
Hi there, An update, I fixed it with a suggestion from the link ' ' ,

For the App issues, remove amfi=0x80 and add AMFIPass.kext with -amfipassbeta boot-arg (including Creative cloud)
For OTA update, use RestrictEvents.kext with revpatch=sbvmm boot-arg (I did not approved that yet) ,

Thanks in advance ....

Solution
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.