Need more tester for Navies 22 Card.

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator
I'm all for support being given by the team on Telegram but the forums here are indexed. If someone searches for any issues they're having it'll come up on Google etc. If a solution is posted it'll help users with a similar problem :)
I would help here as well if my permission to edit my messages wasn't denied for some odd reason, these types of shadow bans are the worst.

AndresZeroCross

AMD OS X Member
Sometimes when i change connection with DP, i got kernel panic. The configuration is still same but i got kernel panic with DP. When i reboot then no kernel panic but stuck like previous image. We can assume 7 try reboot will give 4 kernel panic. But with HDMI it always stuck. Here is the picture of kernel panic. I can see NootRX.kext being part of kernel panic problem.

1696607228316.png

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator
Sometimes when i change connection with DP, i got kernel panic. The configuration is still same but i got kernel panic with DP. When i reboot then no kernel panic but stuck like previous image. We can assume 7 try reboot will give 4 kernel panic. But with HDMI it always stuck. Here is the picture of kernel panic. I can see NootRX.kext being part of kernel panic problem.

View attachment 11972
Your macOS version is too old.

AndresZeroCross

AMD OS X Member

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
I would help here as well if my permission to edit my messages wasn't denied for some odd reason, these types of shadow bans are the worst.

There's no shadow ban. I don't know what's going on with the edit permissions. They're enabled for everyone to edit their own messages.

AndresZeroCross

AMD OS X Member
UPDATE: Good news. Finally Navies 22 got supported by Noot Team. and congratulation for all of them.

But this pictures show 13.6, so it's not about broken patch right?

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator

silkroadonsale

AMD OS X Member
Well it certainly doesn't work for me.

13.4 in the OP screenshots.
it's work perfectly good for the patch. I just update to 13.6.1 yesterday. didn't change anything

AndresZeroCross

AMD OS X Member
it's work perfectly good for the patch. I just update to 13.6.1 yesterday. didn't change anything
May i know all of your kext inside kexts folder. I am afraid this is about kext compatiblity

silkroadonsale

AMD OS X Member

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 1.41.06 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 1.41.06 PM.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 11

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator

AndresZeroCross

AMD OS X Member
it's all up to date version.
I didn't see any different with mine. even with Lilu.kext, VirtualSMC.kext, Nootrx.kext, AppleALC.kext, i still stuck can't reach desktop.
I hope this is not about Power Color VBIOS problem. I know several people using Power Color RX 6600 varian and 6800 variant without problem in hackintosh. Power Color RX 6700 XT should same :(

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator
I didn't see any different with mine. even with Lilu.kext, VirtualSMC.kext, Nootrx.kext, AppleALC.kext, i still stuck can't reach desktop.
I hope this is not about Power Color VBIOS problem. I know several people using Power Color RX 6600 varian and 6800 variant without problem in hackintosh. Power Color RX 6700 XT should same :(
No, it failed to apply a patch. Are you 100% sure it's not some older version?

AndresZeroCross

AMD OS X Member
I am pretty sure. I boot with Ventura 13.6 Installer. All kext is updated

1696615005088.png

silkroadonsale

AMD OS X Member

AndresZeroCross

AMD OS X Member
I mean get the latest NootRX to check out again. if it work or not.

It's latest commit, i got the Artifact from this commit. It's should be the latest version

1696616544889.png

AndresZeroCross

AMD OS X Member
It's boot fine with disabled NootRX.kext. You can see, it's Ventura. Not old version

1696616854940.png

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.