Wifi showing full bar but no internet connection

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I have updated to 12.7.4 Oc 0,99 and the latest 2.3 for Montery AirportItlwm kext,, Montery is fully functioning, but he Wifi logo even is full bar but do no connect to internet

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I have updated to 12.7.4 Oc 0,99 and the latest 2.3 for Montery AirportItlwm kext,, Montery is fully functioning, but he Wifi logo even is full bar but do no connect to internet
Since Airportitlwm.kext version 2.3 is still in alpha, which you do not need unless you run Sonoma, I would try version 2.2. Make sure to clear the NVRAM after mailing the change.

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
same thing with 2.2. version

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
the same pb occurs on W10. then this is not a pb related to the kext or OC 099

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
I would remove and reinstall the WiFi card.
  1. If the WiFi card is mounted on a PCIe adapter, remove and reseat the card making sure it is fitted and fixed in the connector.
  2. Then make sure and the aerial leads are firmly connected to the card's U.FL/I-PEX MHF connectors.
  3. Check the External Antenna are screwed to the SMA connectors on the backplate.
Antenna issues:
  1. Make sure the Antenna are not blocked from receiving/sending a signal, by being located against a wall and below a desk (for example).
  2. Using Antenna extensions to reposition them at desk level, might help if the problem is the location of the antenna.
Something along these lines might help to boost the signal strength.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.