Weird error with 13.6

RyzeCooker

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I don't want to update to Sonoma right away, so I opted for the 13.6 update for Ventura. I get this error. I've always been able to install 13.x updates. Anyone have a clue what is happening here? Server overload? 0.95 OC, all kexts are up to date. I have gigabit ethernet at home but the Apple servers are performing abysmally (13-16 MB/s where I normally get 100)

whatwhat.png

RyzeCooker

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Alright. I used the stand alone full installer and am now on 13.6 (22G120). Do any Sonoma boffins know if that is the case too if I want to upgrade to 14.x at some point?

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
That seems to be the case for some AMD Hack users, including myself. Downloading the full installer the only option for the Sonoma update, as the OTA update option repeatedly fails.

RyzeCooker

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
At first I thought it might be overloaded servers ("The cause of messages like these can vary, and sometimes they are only temporary", says even Apple) but it seems to be more widespread. Using the full installer isn't a big inconvenience, thought it's kinda odd since 13 and before were OTA simplicity. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.