Updating to Ventura and need someone to do it

jeremyng

AMD OS X Member
I am not competent enough technically to update my Hackintosh form BigSur to Ventura.
I have a Hackintosh built two years ago in Melbourne Australia, I live in Perth, about the same distance from London to Moscow. It currently runs Mac OS 11.7.10 and I am finding that a number of programs are asking for a more recent OS in order to upgrade (Microsoft Office and some Adobe Products). So, I want to upgrade to OS 12 or 13. As you can see, I live in Perth, a small Australian city, so chance of getting someone to come round and do this here at my home is pretty much nil. So I am looking for someone in Australia who could do the upgrade for me on the motherboard. Last time I upgraded from Catalina to BigSur I sent the motherboard to Melbourne and the company did the upgrade, but they have now gone out of business. The machine weighs over 20 kg and is huge so cannot really contemplate sending it by mail

The specifications of the machine are: Corsair HX1200 Platinum Modular PSU; 18-core Intel i9-10980XE CPU 18 x 3GHz ASUS X299-A ii Mainboard 128GB (4 x 32GB) 3600MHz DDR4 RAM. 2TB Samsung EVO Plus nvme SSD. 2-port Thunderbolt3 card. 16GB AMD Radeon Vii Video card.

I just love the Hackintosh. Can anybody out there help me please?

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.