There was an error returning to Monterey from Sonoma

Ts19971010

AMD OS X Member
I encountered many usage problems after upgrading from Ventura to Sonoma. Now I have reinstalled Monterey, but an error occurred.
I want to know which parts of my current EFI files need to be modified. Initially, I thought the problem was caused by the driver of the wireless network card.

微信图片_20230816195523.jpg

Attachments

• OC.zip
    28.1 MB · Views: 1

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
As you are using Airportitlwm.kext for your Intel WiFi it could have been this that is causing the kernel panic. As each major release of macOS requires its own version of Airportitlwm.kext. But it is set with MinKernel > 23.0.0 in your config so shouldn't cause a KP in Monterey.

You might want to have a look at updating your AMD Kernel Patches, they are a little out of date.

Sorry but I can't see anything obvious that would cause this KP in your OC folder contents. Only thing that makes no sense to me is your use of SMCSuperIO.kext. I have never used that kext on an AMD system.

Ts19971010

AMD OS X Member
As you are using Airportitlwm.kext for your Intel WiFi it could have been this that is causing the kernel panic. As each major release of macOS requires its own version of Airportitlwm.kext. But it is set with MinKernel > 23.0.0 in your config so shouldn't cause a KP in Monterey.

You might want to have a look at updating your AMD Kernel Patches, they are a little out of date.

Sorry but I can't see anything obvious that would cause this KP in your OC folder contents. Only thing that makes no sense to me is your use of SMCSuperIO.kext. I have never used that kext on an AMD system.
thank you edhawk,i tried times,yeh i finally find out that is SMCAMDProcessor.kext causes this error,even i don't know the reason,just try.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.