Taking too long to show login screen

digitaladeel

AMD OS X Member
macOS Monterey 12.5.1
OpenCore 0.9.2

So I switched Colorful mobo with Aorus Elite B550m and now it's booting but shows black screen for at least 2 minutes after verbose before showing login screen.
After login, everything works normally except macOS's own native functions take too long to perform.
For example, If I click on mouse in system preferences, it stops responding and if I click on dmg, it either doesn't mount or takes more than 5 minutes to mount, can mount in few seconds if I use hduiutil.
Same goes for taking screenshots, mini window remains on the bottom right for like 2 to 3 minutes before sliding and showing screenshot file on desktop.

Attaching EFI, ioreg dump, SSDT dumped using SSDTTime and gpu path from hackintool

Attachments

• Muhammad_Adeel_Abids-Mac-Pro.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 1
  • DSDT.zip
    10.3 KB · Views: 1
  • EFI.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 1
  • hackintool vga pci.txt
    192 bytes · Views: 1
  • 1686119740120.png
    1686119740120.png
    347 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Which CPU are you using?

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Try this revised EFI.

Just add your MLB, ROM, Serial Number and SystemUUID to the config.plist and try booting your system to see if this makes any difference.

Before you boot the system in to macOS Monterey from a spare USB drive, make sure you use the ResetNvramEntry from the OC boot screen. It will be hidden, just press the spacebar to unhide the tools and drivers.

Don't change anything else, as I need to know what happens when you use the EFI attached.

Post a photo of the screen/verbose text if your system kernel panics using this EFI.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 3

digitaladeel

AMD OS X Member
Try this revised EFI.

Just add your MLB, ROM, Serial Number and SystemUUID to the config.plist and try booting your system to see if this makes any difference.

Before you boot the system in to macOS Monterey from a spare USB drive, make sure you use the ResetNvramEntry from the OC boot screen. It will be hidden, just press the spacebar to unhide the tools and drivers.

Don't change anything else, as I need to know what happens when you use the EFI attached.

Post a photo of the screen/verbose text if your system kernel panics using this EFI.
okay

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.