Stuck on my first hackintosh

mlpdel

AMD OS X Member
Estoy atascado en mi primer Hackintosh, seguí la guía de Dortania y se congela después de intentar iniciar la aplicación de instalación y no sale de aquí, a pesar de que busqué información e intenté cambiar mi config.plist con lo que propone la guía Dortania con los errores.
Mi equipo es:
Diseño Fractal Meshify S2 Negro TG
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Héroe
Asus ROG Strix Radeon RX 5700 OC 8GB GDDR6
Corsair AX850 Serie 80 Plus Titanio 850W Modular
EKWB EK-CoolStream PE 360
EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM Vidrio
EKWB EK-DuraClear 10/16mm 1m
EKWB EK-Torque STC-10/16 Níquel
EKWB EK-CryoFuel transparente premezclado
EKWB EK-Vector Radeon RX 5700 +XT Negro
Lian Li Bora Digital RGB (paquete triple) Negro
EKWB EK-Quantum Momentum ROG Crosshair VIII Hero D-RGB Plexi
Gigabyte AORUS NVMe PCI-E 4.0 1TB 3D TLC
Tridentz neo f4-3600c16q-32gtzn

Estoy intentando instalar Monterrey y adjunto mi config.plis y el archivo de registro que crea opencon con los errores.

Muchas gracias de antemano a todos.

Attachments

• opencore-2024-02-06-094132.txt
    256 KB · Views: 3
  • P_20240206_162600.jpg
    P_20240206_162600.jpg
    592.3 KB · Views: 8
  • EFI.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 1
  • config.plist
    38.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Post a copy of your whole EFI folder, so we can see exactly what you are using.
Publique una copia de toda su carpeta EFI, para que podamos ver exactamente lo que está usando.

mlpdel

AMD OS X Member
Publique una copia de toda su carpeta EFI, para que podamos ver exactamente lo que está usando.
I have already uploaded my EFI.zip

Thank you

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Your Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard uses an X570 chipset.

I have edited your OpenCore EFI to better suit your X570 chipset and attached a copy of the revised EFI folder for you to try.

All you need to do is open the config.plist, add your Serial Number, MLB, ROM and SystemUUID. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE.

I have swapped OpenHfsPlus.efi for HfsPlus.efi, as the later is a better HFS+ driver.
Added two kexts RestrictEvents.kext and Innie.kext, helpful for AMD MacPro systems.
Removed the USBToolBox.kext, as this kext does nothing without a custom UTBMap.kext.

I have assumed that you have made the necessary changes in your Bios to boot macOS, i.e. the settings shown in the screenshot below.

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 22.48.37.png AMD Bios Settings.

I have not added the npci=0x3000 boot argument, as I am assuming you have enabled the Above 4G Decoding entry in your bios.

P.S.
The motherboard has two Ethernet ports on the Rear I/O plate, have you made sure you have the Ethernet cable connected to the 2.5GB Ethernet port?
Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 22.31.10.png Rear I/O plate from ROG Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard, 2.5GB Ethernet port highlighted in RED rectangle.
The Other Ethernet port uses an Intel i211-AT controller and unlikely to work in macOS.

Try this EFI and let us know if it helps.

Post a photo of the Verbose text if the system kernel panics, so we know what to look at to fix the issue.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4 MB · Views: 4

mlpdel

AMD OS X Member
Thanks for your help Edhawk, I attached an image of what appears on the screen when the PC stops. I have taken into account everything you explained to me.

Attachments

• IMG_20240217_120059.jpg
    IMG_20240217_120059.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 4
  • opencore-2024-02-17-105850.txt
    256 KB · Views: 2

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
There are a few errors in the Verbose Text and OpenCore log that look as though they are the result of the two issues below.

First, I would recommend you temporarily remove any drives from your system, other than the USB installer and the drive you plan to install macOS on.

Second, I would look to recreate the macOS USB installation drive. By that I mean the following:
  1. Delete the macOS Installation app you perviously downloaded to create the USB installer.
  2. Download a new macOS App using Corpnewt's GibMacOS script - https://github.com/corpnewt/gibMacOS
  3. Erase the USB drive using Disk Utility, as shown in the screenshot below.
    1. Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 18.33.50.png Disk Utility - Erase options for USB
  4. Then use the following terminal command to restore macOS Monterey to the USB.
    1. sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Monterey.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Untitled
  5. Then add the EFI folder to the EFI partition on the USB.
  6. The USB should now be ready for use.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.