Stuck in AMD CPU Support

huang shao

AMD OS X Member
My configuration is R5 5500 and onda b550M RX570 .now I want to hackintosh,but I stuck in AMDcpu Support .Want to ask for help Thank you, I will provide my EFI33BB87FBF527C6EFC0BD493BE98A763F.jpg

Attachments

• EFI (2).zip
    11 MB · Views: 6

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Try this revised and cleaned up EFI, see if this gets you to the macOS installation wizard.

I assume as you don't have the npci=0x3000 boot argument in your config.plist that you have edited your bios to work with macOS, including setting Above 4G Decoding as enabled.

Bios settings for AMD system linked below:

# AMD BIOS Settings

Attachments

• EFI-2.zip
    11.2 MB · Views: 12

huang shao

AMD OS X Member
Try this revised and cleaned up EFI, see if this gets you to the macOS installation wizard.

I assume as you don't have the npci=0x3000 boot argument in your config.plist that you have edited your bios to work with macOS, including setting Above 4G Decoding as enabled.

Bios settings for AMD system linked below:

# AMD BIOS Settings
What should I do next

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
I assume you checked your Bios settings and made any necessary changes as per the link I posted above.

Did you use the ClearNvramEntry.efi before trying to boot with the new EFI? If not this may help. Simply boot to the OpenCore GUI, press the 'Spacebar' and the hidden auxiliary Tools will appear. Select the ClearNvramEntry.efi option and the system will reboot, after clearing the old NVRAM settings.

I think this kernel panic is an issue where the Processor isn't found correctly for power management. You may need an SSDT-PLUG-ALT.aml table to tell macOS where to find the first core/thread for your CPU.

Can you post a copy of your system DSDT.aml so I can see which Processor name is used in the DSDT.aml.

huang shao

AMD OS X Member
I assume you checked your Bios settings and made any necessary changes as per the link I posted above.

Did you use the ClearNvramEntry.efi before trying to boot with the new EFI? If not this may help. Simply boot to the OpenCore GUI, press the 'Spacebar' and the hidden auxiliary Tools will appear. Select the ClearNvramEntry.efi option and the system will reboot, after clearing the old NVRAM settings.

I think this kernel panic is an issue where the Processor isn't found correctly for power management. You may need an SSDT-PLUG-ALT.aml table to tell macOS where to find the first core/thread for your CPU.

Can you post a copy of your system DSDT.aml so I can see which Processor name is used in the DSDT.aml.
hallo,this is my dsdt .But it seems that the inside is empty

Attachments

• DSDT.zip
    10 KB · Views: 4

huang shao

AMD OS X Member

What should I do next

huang shao

AMD OS X Member
我假设您检查了您的 BIOS 设置并根据我上面发布的链接进行了任何必要的更改。

在尝试使用新的 EFI 启动之前,您是否使用过 ClearNvramEntry.efi?如果没有,这可能会有所帮助。只需启动到 OpenCore GUI,按“空格键”,就会出现隐藏的辅助工具。选择ClearNvramEntry.efi选项,系统将在清除旧的NVRAM设置后重新启动。

我认为这种内核恐慌是无法正确找到处理器进行电源管理的问题。您可能需要一个 SSDT-PLUG-ALT.aml 表来告诉 macOS 在哪里可以找到 CPU 的第一个内核/线程。

您能否发布系统 DSDT.aml 的副本,以便我可以看到 DSDT.aml 中使用了哪个处理器名称。
seese珒

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.