Stuck after picker

v0id125

AMD OS X Member
Hey guys! I need someone to help me with this issue. After selecting Macintosh HD I get stuck at this screen shot below.
Using OC 0.8.8.
(fyi OC 0.7.1 works without any issues.)

Hardware: MSI Gaming Plus X570 Ryzen AMD Ryzen 9 3900x 12 Core
Image.jpeg

Log: https://pastebin.com/8rK4gUSP

Hopefully some one can help me to resolve this. Have been trying to fix this for 2 weeks.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 2

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Which Graphics card are you using in your MSI X570/Ryzen 9 system?

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Assuming you are not using a Nvidia or AMD Navi dGPU I have created this OpenCore EFI based on your MSI X570 and 12-core Ryzen 9 CPU. It should work with Big Sur or newer versions of macOS. It incorporates the latest AMD Kernel Patches and the SMBIOS data from your previous config.plist.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 4

v0id125

AMD OS X Member
Assuming you are not using a Nvidia or AMD Navi dGPU I have created this OpenCore EFI based on your MSI X570 and 12-core Ryzen 9 CPU. It should work with Big Sur or newer versions of macOS. It incorporates the latest AMD Kernel Patches and the SMBIOS data from your previous config.plist.
Thank you. Your config is working!!! what was I doing wrong?

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Good to hear you can boot with the revised EFI folder.

Sorry I can’t remember what I changed. You would need to do a side-by-side comparison of the two EFI folders and config.plist”s to see exactly what I changed. But these were a few of the elements I revised/changed:
  • Updated kexts to latest versions.
  • Replaced EC & USBX SSDT for AMD table.
  • Fixed mismatch between different OC release versions of drivers.
  • Cleaned up config.plist
  • Removed unnecessary SSDT & Kexts for USB ports.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.