Sonoma Install complete, I need little help.

dijimet

AMD OS X Member
Hello friends,

I have just succesfully installed Mac os Sonoma. But my ethernet is not working. Sonoma does not see ethernet card. My ethernet card Realtek 2.5gb

My system:

AMD 7900X3D
Gigabyte X670 AX Gaming X
AMD 6600XT
32gb ram

I used someone EFI from this forum's sccuess builds. My EFI is here.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    23.9 MB · Views: 9

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Hello friends,

I have just succesfully installed Mac os Sonoma. But my ethernet is not working. Sonoma does not see ethernet card. My ethernet card Realtek 2.5gb

My system:

AMD 7900X3D
Gigabyte X670 AX Gaming X
AMD 6600XT
32gb ram

I used someone EFI from this forum's sccuess builds. My EFI is here.
Are you using a Fenvi Wifi/ Bluetooth card? Looks like you have the kexts needed to run OCLP to allow a Fenvi Wireless card to work but its possible it conflicting with your build. I turned those and some other kexts off, could also be related to you Device Properties if your board isn't the same as the EFI you copied.

Attachments

• EFI-2.zip
    12.1 MB · Views: 12

dijimet

AMD OS X Member
Are you using a Fenvi Wifi/ Bluetooth card? Looks like you have the kexts needed to run OCLP to allow a Fenvi Wireless card to work but its possible it conflicting with your build. I turned those and some other kexts off, could also be related to you Device Properties if your board isn't the same as the EFI you copied.
It did not work. Sonoma does not see my realtek 2.5gb ethernet

my bios settings:
Above Decoding : Enable
Resize Bar : Enable

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.