SNAZZY LABS RYZENSHINE BUILD WITH ASROCK X570 CREATOR PT 2.

With iGPU's repository going offline, I'm still in need of help to get Thunderbolt working. I've tried both a vanilla AMD EFI (working for the X570 TaiChi, and generally this board as well), I tried iGPU's repo, and iGPU's EFI without said ACPI / .aml files enabled, like @winterwolf and @vade suggested (at cold boot).

I can't figure it out, whilst running P2.10, as far as I can tell correct BIOS settings, etc.

Is there anyone with an updated (say 0.5.9 or 0.6) OpenCore that has Catalina 10.15.6 working with at least one TB-port, minding to share EFI and perhaps BIOS settings file?

I would appreciate that a LOT! Cheers :)
 
Same Situation here. Deos anybody has an EFI to share?
moreover, how is the TB3 chipset situation, does it need to be flashed just like the GC TR?
 
✖
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.