Ryzen 7 4700G — Ventura 13.5 & Sonoma Public Beta — Radeon Graphics 16 GB [Renoir] — NRed

craighazan

Donator
Donator
Try this revised version of Edhawks EFI posted in #139.

Attachments

• EFI-0.9.4 - nootedRed v3.zip
    11.1 MB · Views: 3

shingatedigu

AMD OS X Member
Not working sir...kindly please try to repair my efi file...because it was working fine with ventura

shingatedigu

AMD OS X Member
please help me to install macOS Sonoma..I tried to install it with my EFI which I used for Ventura.. it's perfectly working with Ventura but now I am trying to install Sonoma with the same EFI files. Initially, all was good but after completing the installation after the Apple logo it restarted, and when I rebooted again it showed some logs and then shutdown every time..please help me, bro. I am attaching my EFI file and error screenshot...please kindly help me

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-06-12 at 3.07.48 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-06-12 at 3.07.48 AM.jpeg
    167.4 KB · Views: 2
  • EFI.zip
    7 MB · Views: 1

craighazan

Donator
Donator
Please guys Help me
Would you share with us the changes you made to BIOS.
In other news, the NootedRed.kext is working with Sequoia, see link below. But there's a 'But!' in the way, the developers are waiting for lilu to be updated for the Constants.

craighazan

Donator
Donator

craighazan

Donator
Donator
@Edhawk some exciting news from ChefKiss today!. ExtremeXT is again involved with development of NootedRed and I assume NootRX. Apparently the new TSC kext, ForgedInvariant, and other developments encouraged him to return, I’m very happy about this.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.