Ryzen 5000 Series OpenCore Update

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
OpenCore required a small update to support the new AMD Ryzen CPUs. Unless you compile OC yourself then you'd normally need to wait till it's released. To save time I've compiled OC 0.6.4 RELEASE version with the included fix. Since things change between releases make sure your config isn't missing anything for 0.6.4 by checking the Sample.plist in the Docs folder.

Enjoy

Attachments

• OpenCore-0.6.4-RELEASE.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 163
Last edited:

Jayz-enrico

AMD OS X Member
OpenCore required a small update to support the new AMD Ryzen CPUs. Unless you compile OC yourself then you'd normally need to wait till it's released. To save time I've compiled OC 0.6.4 RELEASE version with the included fix. Since things change between releases make sure your config isn't missing anything for 0.6.4 by checking the Sample.plist in the Docs folder.

Enjoy
Hi first of all ..THANK YOU! This works for me but it freezes ...i don‘t know why?! Please can you tell me why the 0.6.5 still doesn‘t work with Ryzen 9 5900x? ...your fix works ...is freezing in the Desktop! I tryed all but nothing works!

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
@Jayz-enrico Create a support topic in the appropiate forum and list your hardware.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.