Remove "macOS Installer" of OpenCore Boot Menu

tristan

AMD OS X Member
I'm using macOS Ventura and don't want to upgrade to Sonoma. However, by mistake, my son clicked to update the Ventura to Somona.
In OpenCore I didn't let macOS Intaller enter and continued with Ventura, and restart OK.... But in OpenCore the macOS Installer keeps appearing each reboot

How do I remove the macOS Installer from OpenCore Boot Menu? and where are the update files so I can delete them?
Thank you very much for your attention

tristan

AMD OS X Member
I'm using macOS Ventura and don't want to upgrade to Sonoma. However, by mistake, my son clicked to update the Ventura to Somona.
In OpenCore I didn't let macOS Intaller enter and continued with Ventura, and restart OK.... But in OpenCore the macOS Installer keeps appearing each reboot

How do I remove the macOS Installer from OpenCore Boot Menu? and where are the update files so I can delete them?
Thank you very much for your attention

It was finally fixed when I updated to Ventura 3.6.2.
Now it only appears in the boot menu: "Ventura" and "Windows" , and the "Macos installer" is gone

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.