Reboot loop after installing

pek0d

AMD OS X Member
Hello!
After making EFI by dortania's guide stuck on usb installation, macOS installing not starts only reboots afte lines goes down.
My hardware:
`CPU Ryzen 7 3800x
GPU XFX radeon 6600xt
two m2 SSD nvme one with Windows, second for macOS 13.3
32 GB ram
MB aourus pro ax b550`
Open core 0.9.2 DEBUG release

After installing mac OS 13.3 according https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore...es.html#stuck-on-a-black-screen-before-picker (i've got boot option called "mac OS" in OpenCore boot menu) stuck on reboot, but for after picking, what that could be?
Here is video of issue

And the log

Attachments

• opencore-2023-04-07-032755.txt
    256 KB · Views: 1

Lorys89

AMD OS X Member
Have you updated amd patches? The new ones to start 13.3?

deutsaz

AMD OS X Member
Did you manage to fix this. I have new patches - but still doesn't work. Works fine on 13.1 though, which is still there (thank God). I was using 13.3.1 - not sure if that make difference.

RyzeCooker

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Something to note: the new patches require you to do the corecount thing for FOUR entries, not three like before.

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Something to note: the new patches require you to do the corecount thing for FOUR entries, not three like before.
Thank you very much for this detail. i used to do things mecanically, and i didn't notice this change, because the installation went well the preboot too, but when it came to the final install phase , i was stuck in th apple logo with no statuts bar appearing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.