Problems with occasional freezing (unresponsive) apps

h0rndvl

AMD OS X Member
Hello. I installed Hackintosh for the first time by carefully following the instructions on the OpenCore website. Surprisingly, almost everything works quite well.

But sometimes, for unknown reasons, some applications, settings, and the browser freeze. Most often, this happens when I try to go to System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts.
1661856908712.png

And when I just visit the Gmail login page.
1661856992376.png

I have not yet found a law for this phenomenon. It looks like it starts to happen randomly. After a reboot everything starts working fine. This may not happen for several minutes or several hours. I can safely work at the computer, after which it can start again at any time until the next reboot. Even now, as I wrote this, I went into the keyboard shortcuts settings several times and everything was fine, but just now it happened again. The settings window just freezes and does not react to anything and I need to force close it. If I now try go to the Gmail login page, my browser will also freeze.

My specs:
Motherboard: Asus Prime B450M-K II
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600X
GPU: RX 570

If you need any logs, then write what and how to get them, and I will send them to you. It's just that I'm using macOS for the first time and I don't fully understand what's what here.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.