Problems with my EFI

Mureno

AMD OS X Member
Hello, I have been trying to use hackintosh on my laptop for several days but it is not possible, I don't know if you can help me build an EFI. It's an MSI Bravo 15 with AMD Ryzen 5 5600h and an RX5500M GPU. I attach my current EFI and the errors it gives. Thank you so much.

Attachments

• photo_2023-10-07_10-07-30.jpg
    photo_2023-10-07_10-07-30.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 11
  • EFI.rar
    2.3 MB · Views: 2

silkroadonsale

AMD OS X Member
Hello, I have been trying to use hackintosh on my laptop for several days but it is not possible, I don't know if you can help me build an EFI. It's an MSI Bravo 15 with AMD Ryzen 5 5600h and an RX5500M GPU. I attach my current EFI and the errors it gives. Thank you so much.
add these 3 to your boot args and test again to see what error you get next. since your laptop doesn't have support above 4G decoding so you have to use the npci= boot arg to by pass it.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-07 at 6.56.23 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-10-07 at 6.56.23 PM.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 18

Mureno

AMD OS X Member
add these 3 to your boot args and test again to see what error you get next. since your laptop doesn't have support above 4G decoding so you have to use the npci= boot arg to by pass it.
Following the suggestion offered I have made corrections to my config.plist. I am attaching again the "EFI" folder and the error log in ".txt"

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
  • opencore-2023-10-08-074908.txt
    256 KB · Views: 0

Mureno

AMD OS X Member
Following the suggestion offered I have made corrections to my config.plist. I am attaching again the "EFI" folder and the error log in ".txt"
I attach exact specifications of my equipment in case it helps.
  • 5th Gen AMD Ryzen 5 5600H.
  • 6 x 3.3 GHz (Turbo Speed upto 4.2 GHz) Cores.
  • Hexa Core, 12 Threads.
  • 16 MB Cache.
  • 4 GB, AMD Radeon RX5500M GraphicsLargest.
  • 8 GB DDR4 RAMAverage.
  • 512 GB SSD.

silkroadonsale

AMD OS X Member
  • 5th Gen AMD Ryzen 5 5600H.
  • 6 x 3.3 GHz (Turbo Speed upto 4.2 GHz) Cores.
  • Hexa Core, 12 Threads.
  • 16 MB Cache.
  • 4 GB, AMD Radeon RX5500M GraphicsLargest.
  • 8 GB DDR4 RAMAverage.
  • 512 GB SSD.
I made some change for your boot arg b/c you didn't put it in right .. u can test the EFI I upload to seen any better. also take screenshot and upload it here is much easier for troubleshoot.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 6

Mureno

AMD OS X Member

I made some change for your boot arg b/c you didn't put it in right .. u can test the EFI I upload to seen any better. also take screenshot and upload it here is much easier for troubleshoot.
Attached photo of the screen and log file, thank you

Attachments

• opencore-2023-10-08-191854.txt
    256 KB · Views: 0
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9

silkroadonsale

AMD OS X Member
Attached photo of the screen and log file, thank you
only last resource is remove npci=0x3000 and try to use this one to enable above 4G decoding to test out.

Mureno

AMD OS X Member
only last resource is remove npci=0x3000 and try to use this one to enable above 4G decoding to test out.
I already had 4g decoding activated and despite removing npci=0x3000 it still shows me the same error as the previous screen. It seems strange to me that a laptop with the same processor as mine, but a Lenovo brand, has managed to install MacOS Ventura

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    991.9 KB · Views: 13

silkroadonsale

AMD OS X Member
I already had 4g decoding activated and despite removing npci=0x3000 it still shows me the same error as the previous screen. It seems strange to me that a laptop with the same processor as mine, but a Lenovo brand, has managed to install MacOS Ventura
is that the x stand for Enable? this is weird though. Or you can check to update latest BIOS to see if it fix the issue?

Mureno

AMD OS X Member
is that the x stand for Enable? this is weird though. Or you can check to update latest BIOS to see if it fix the issue?
It has been activated all this time, I have tried deactivating it and it gives very strange errors. Maybe my device is not compatible and there is nothing we can do...

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.