ProArt X570-CREATOR WIFI

silkroadonsale

AMD OS X Member
just a question if anyone with that motherboard able to successful running Ventura let's me know. I got really bad taste on Monterey. it's unstable freezing, automatic shutdown..etc. so. I'm downgrade it to Big Sur and it running very stable atm but Sleep is kinda weird atm other than that it's running very smooth. everything working except 10G network is not work.

Sharky

AMD OS X Member
Hi

Ihm pretty much on the same boat: many reboots in Monterey, long boots with black screen, whereby Big sur was ultra stable but lacked the 10G support.
I have replaced the integrated wifi-Bt intel card with an Airport (BRC 20703) and no BT anymore...I´m thinking of giving up...

silkroadonsale

AMD OS X Member
just and Update. Everything work very well on my current hardware with current AMD Kernel patch. (see signature beloved to see full list of my hardware)

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.