OCB: StartImage failed - Already started

coucx

AMD OS X Member
Hello everyone and Merry Christmas. Thought I'd upgrade my hackintosh which is stuck at big sur and go straight to Ventura. I decided to do a clean install again from scratch. The problem is that it tells me "OCB: StartImage failed - Already started". I tried both with OpenCore 0.8.6 and 0.8.7 but the problem persists. I tried to change giving the file directory on BlessOverride but nothing. I do not know how to do. The problem is not because I installed windows on the disk because windows doesn't exist. I ask for your support.

Attachments

• opencore-2022-12-25-145327.txt
    256 KB · Views: 3
  • EFI.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 2

CaseySJ

Guru
Guru
Donator
This problem is typically solved by resetting NVRAM, performing cold boot, or going into BIOS and setting boot disk priority order.

coucx

AMD OS X Member
This problem is typically solved by resetting NVRAM, performing cold boot, or going into BIOS and setting boot disk priority order.
Nothing to do, I can't reset the NVRAM from opencore. Could someone check the correctness of the EFI?
My PC configuration:
CPU: amd ryzen 7 3700x
GPU: xfx rx 5700xt
Motherboard: asus rog strix x570-f
RAM: corsair vengeance rgb pro 2x8 (16)gb 3200mhz

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 1

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
The ResetNvramEntry.efi is hidden by default.

To show the option you need to press the spacebar, when you are on the OC boot screen, i.e. OC Picker List.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.