Monterey 12.7.4

laurent

AMD OS X Member
Hello everyone, a quick question is can I update monterey from version 12.5 to version 12.7.4 without having any problem?

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Yes, that shouldn’t be a problem, assuming your OpenCore EFI is set correctly for your system.

The biggest change during the Monterey update process happened with the release of 12.3.x. So you are already past that point.

laurent

AMD OS X Member
Yes, that shouldn’t be a problem, assuming your OpenCore EFI is set correctly for your system.

The biggest change during the Monterey update process happened with the release of 12.3.x. So you are already past that point.

Thank you, I will try but I will make a copy of my system on another hard drive as a precaution

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.