Tutorial Mechanical Revolution code01, AMD 6800H, nuclear display Radeon 680M, can you install the black apple! ! !

SummerWithYou

AMD OS X Member
AMD 6800H
核显Radeon 680M

Attachments

• 微信图片_20221004224429.jpg
    微信图片_20221004224429.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Report.7z
    287.2 KB · Views: 0

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator

SummerWithYou

AMD OS X Member
What is this thread for?
I want to ask this processor 6800H, can I install the black apple, there is no independent display, just nuclear display
我是想问问这款处理器6800H,能不能安装黑苹果,没有独显,只是核显

clover84

AMD OS X Member
understands everything, nods

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
What is this thread for?
I believe he wants to know if his laptop (called the MechRevo Code 01, also known as the XMG VIA Schenker (PRO)) could be made into a hackintosh.
我相信他想知道他的筆記本電腦(稱為 MechRevo Code 01,也稱為 XMG VIA Schenker (PRO))是否可以被製作成黑蘋果.

@SummerWithYou,

To answer your question, no not yet. However if you have more information for your system we may be able to help it get it to work. Can you do an AIDA64 hardware report dump?
要回答你的問題,還沒可以. 但是,如果您有更多關於您的系統的信息,我們或許可以幫助它運行。 你能做一個 AIDA64 硬件報告轉儲嗎?

SummerWithYou

AMD OS X Member
I believe he wants to know if his laptop (called the MechRevo Code 01, also known as the XMG VIA Schenker (PRO)) could be made into a hackintosh.
我相信他想知道他的筆記本電腦(稱為 MechRevo Code 01,也稱為 XMG VIA Schenker (PRO))是否可以被製作成黑蘋果.

@SummerWithYou,

To answer your question, no not yet. However if you have more information for your system we may be able to help it get it to work. Can you do an AIDA64 hardware report dump?
要回答你的問題,還沒可以. 但是,如果您有更多關於您的系統的信息,我們或許可以幫助它運行。 你能做一個 AIDA64 硬件報告轉儲嗎?
OK, thank you for your reply. I hope you can help me to see it

Attachments

• Report.7z
    287.2 KB · Views: 8

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator
The RX 6800M is not supported.

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
AMD's core display can't be driven, can it?
Well let me put it this way - although there are some doubts about it, I have successfully managed to boot into an AMD APU before running Monterey & Big Sur.
My Atari VCS console has the Ryzen 1606G APU with Picasso graphics, and I have managed to get it working. It has no acceleration, but has 4K graphics and
I can also use Youtube using the IONDRV Apple framebuffer. So there's a chance it could work with yours.

So anyways I have created an EFI for you based on our recent successes with @daliansky's HX90g build and with @PoMpIs' 7950X build (which I hope works).
You will need to add in your own UUID, rom and MLB serials under PlatformInfo > Datahub > Generic section which I have already marked.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    30.5 MB · Views: 45

redhorse1990

AMD OS X Member
Well let me put it this way - although there are some doubts about it, I have successfully managed to boot into an AMD APU before running Monterey & Big Sur.
My Atari VCS console has the Ryzen 1606G APU with Picasso graphics, and I have managed to get it working. It has no acceleration, but has 4K graphics and
I can also use Youtube using the IONDRV Apple framebuffer. So there's a chance it could work with yours.

So anyways I have created an EFI for you based on our recent successes with @daliansky's HX90g build and with @PoMpIs' 7950X build (which I hope works).
You will need to add in your own UUID, rom and MLB serials under PlatformInfo > Datahub > Generic section which I have already marked.
What does mean for no acceleration?

SummerWithYou

AMD OS X Member
好吧,让我这么说吧——尽管对此有一些疑问,但在运行 Monterey & Big Sur 之前,我已经成功地启动了 AMD APU。
我的 Atari VCS 控制台有带有 Picasso 图形的 Ryzen 1606G APU,我已经设法让它工作了。它没有加速,但有 4K 图形和
我还可以使用 IONDRV Apple 帧缓冲区来使用 Youtube。所以它有可能与你的合作。

所以无论如何,我已经根据我们最近在 @daliansky 的 HX90g 构建和 @PoMpIs' 7950X 构建(我希望作品)。
您需要在我已经标记的 PlatformInfo > Datahub > Generic 部分下添加您自己的 UUID、rom 和 MLB 序列号。
Thanks for your reply, I'm going to give up, it's hard
I'll install it when I have a new computer

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
What does mean for no acceleration?
Exactly what it means...there likely won’t be any hardware acceleration for this chip because it is a non-macOS supported GPU. You’d be lucky if you could run it in 2D VESA mode.

redhorse1990

AMD OS X Member
Exactly what it means...there likely won’t be any hardware acceleration for this chip because it is a non-macOS supported GPU. You’d be lucky if you could run it in 2D VESA mode.
AMD’s iGPU won’t get optimal performance in near future? So bad to hear that. That would limit macOS on most of the light laptops in market

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
AMD’s iGPU won’t get optimal performance in near future? So bad to hear that. That would limit macOS on most of the light laptops in market
Yes that is the case unfortunately unless someone is willing to spend the time to develop a proper working driver.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.