MacOS Installer not showing up after first reboot

Decatra

AMD OS X Member
So I had success in making OC to boot into the installer and then after the first reboot, I believe there should be a macos installer on the picker. However, on my case, it was not there after the first reboot, only the usb drive is there.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this? I was able to install catalina, but os newer than catalima such as big sur and monterey did not appear after the first reboot, even after pressing space bar. I attached my efi below as well as the logs that appeared after rebooting to windows again. I don't know which one came first of the two logs as windows have changed time upon rebooting.

I hope someone can help me on this.

My Device:

My device:
MSI Modern 14 B4MW
AMD Ryzen 5 4500u
16 gb RAM (8gb x2)
Kingston M.2 NVME (KINGSTON OM8PCP3512F-AI1)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 6
  • opencore-2023-08-26-131427.txt
    256 KB · Views: 1
  • opencore-2023-08-26-204500.txt
    256 KB · Views: 5

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
It sounds like you have forgotten to add the UEFI > APFS > MinDate and MinVersion entries to your config.plist, so the Catalina APFS drive can‘t be seen.

IMG_0045.png

Decatra

AMD OS X Member
It sounds like you have forgotten to add the UEFI > APFS > MinDate and MinVersion entries to your config.plist, so the Catalina APFS drive can‘t be seen.

View attachment 11709
I was able to install Catalina, what I' m having problem is on big sur, monterey, and ventura. The macos installer for those 3 does not appear after the first reboot. I already added the -1 on the mindate and minversion on apfs.

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
@Decatra,

So I had a quick look at your build. Looks like you were also missing a SSDT-EC & SSDT-CPUR & SSDT-SBUS-MCHC in your ACPI.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    13.9 MB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.