Is it possible to get Bluetooth & Wifi working on a B450 I AORUS PRO WIFI?

vanquish

AMD OS X Member
I have been spending a lot of time and money trying to get working wifi and Bluetooth on my Catalina 10.15.7 system, but I have had no success at all.

Has anyone else done it? Or is it just not possible to use the board's built-in Intel® Dual Band 802.11ac Wave2 WIFI & BT 5?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Yes it is indeed.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru

vanquish

AMD OS X Member
Ok so I actually got the Bluetooth and Wifi working on my B450 I Pro WiFi. Thanks for your help with that AudioGod :) I had to use Heliport for the wifi though but that's fine. Speeds are actually as good if not better than when I was connected via Ethernet. The only thing that doesn't work is Airdrop. I cannot see any option for it, although I am sure it was in my control panel before.

If I open an image in preview and then click share, it doesn't show in the list but if I click on "more" I can see Airdrop but and it is ticked but greyed out.

OG Deltwin

The FX Guy
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Try: System Preferences > Network, and System Preferences > Bluetooth to turn those connections off. Wait a few seconds then turn them back on.

vanquish

AMD OS X Member
Try: System Preferences > Network, and System Preferences > Bluetooth to turn those connections off. Wait a few seconds then turn them back on.
Thanks for the suggestion but I am not quite sure I understand?

I can go to System Preferences/Network but there are no other System Preferences after that.

Or did you just mean System Preferences/Bluetooth? And turn what connections off? There is nothing in the Bluetooth options other than to display the currently connected devices.

Maybe I am misunderstanding?

OG Deltwin

The FX Guy
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Thanks for the suggestion but I am not quite sure I understand?

I can go to System Preferences/Network but there are no other System Preferences after that.

Or did you just mean System Preferences/Bluetooth? And turn what connections off? There is nothing in the Bluetooth options other than to display the currently connected devices.

Maybe I am misunderstanding?
Yep, you right 😅
Try adding in your kext folder RehabMan's BrcmPathRAM this problably resolve the problem. (NB: idk if this is not needed in the new version of OpenCore)

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.