Intel bluetooth on Ventura

ryuken88

AMD OS X Member
Anyone manage to get Intel Bluetooth to work in Ventura, if so, which kexts did you use?

On Monterey, all I needed was BlueToolFixup.kext to make it work with my bluetooth mouse and headphones. On Ventura, tried different combinations of BlueToolFixup.kext, IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext, and IntelBTPatcher.kext, but not able to get it to enable.

brexit2016

AMD OS X Member
Yes, I got it working on my ASUS ROG X570-E with BluetoolFixUp and IntelBluetoothFirmware. I didn't need to use BTPatcher because FixUp essentially does the job. I'll warn it's temporamental given its for Monterrey. E.G I'd boot into the OS without Bluetooth sometimes then reboot and it works.

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator
Anyone manage to get Intel Bluetooth to work in Ventura, if so, which kexts did you use?

On Monterey, all I needed was BlueToolFixup.kext to make it work with my bluetooth mouse and headphones. On Ventura, tried different combinations of BlueToolFixup.kext, IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext, and IntelBTPatcher.kext, but not able to get it to enable.
You need the latest version of:
BlueToolFixup
IntelBluetoothFirmware
IntelBTPatcher

and an USB map with the Bluetooth port set as internal.

wilianb

AMD OS X Member
Hice una actualización de monterey a ventura con Airportltleim.kext, bluetoolfix.ket, intelbluetoothfirware.ket, y el internet funciona como bluetooth, por si quieren probarlos.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.